Who should be fastest on a bastila team?

Team comp. old Ben,Ezra,GMY,HY and bastila.

Replies

• Options
    Hoda
  • Options
    My two cents,

Hoda, GMY, Ezra, Bastila, Old Ben.
  • shadow87654
    82 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I don't fight any trayas but I like to have bastila go first to give buffs to gmy and he spreads them
  • Options
    I would have GMY, Hoda, OB, Bastila, Ezra. This way GMY will start with a basic attack, Hoda gives him an assist, OB removes enemy TM and inflicts ability block and offense down, Bastila gives GMY buffs and gives him an assist, now GMY is at 100% TM, he spreads buffs, and Ezra can do a big attack.
  • Gray22
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I would have GMY, Hoda, OB, Bastila, Ezra. This way GMY will start with a basic attack, Hoda gives him an assist, OB removes enemy TM and inflicts ability block and offense down, Bastila gives GMY buffs and gives him an assist, now GMY is at 100% TM, he spreads buffs, and Ezra can do a big attack.

Thanks I’m trying to get my bastila team optimized so I can start improving in arena.
  • GroggY
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Hoda first -> GMY get Training and TM and goes as fast as Hoda next.
    This works very well for me when runnig Jedi
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn’t matter...

Nightsisters will just plague them to death on auto every time...
    Just have to set the speed of the Nightsisters so Asajj moves before Talzin and then just click auto and it’s a gimme win

So easy to use the old NS squad to climb ranks by preying on Bastila teams

Loving the rock, paper, scissors of arena nowadays btw
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    Doesn’t matter...

Just have to set the speed of the Nightsisters so Asajj moves before Talzin and then just click auto and it’s a gimme win

Hi! Could you please elaborate on what nighsistsr members you are using? My shard is full of empire palp leads and I suspect people will change to bastila teams, so I want to prepare the counter of the counter in advance.
  • Options
    My speed is Hermit Yoda —> Bastila —> GMY —> Ezra —> Tank

This set up has beaten every palpatine team I’ve faced and others. Why? Hermit Yoda calls Bastila to assist so that she ability blocks Sion or, if he’s not on the team, Thrawn. Bastila then buffs GMY, GMY spreads buffs to the team, Ezra calls Bastila to assist in case you need another ability block, then you finish everyone off.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn’t matter...

Plague gets thru all that tenacity?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Yes, Jedi have a hard time against Nightsisters. Plague eventually hits it's mark. If you don't have Hoda, it's even harder to try and beat them. It's quite annoying as I hate the B1tchsisters with a passion.
  • Options
    Who should be fastest? Cannot really say, but I have Hermie the fastest and it seems to smash just about everything. Have not yet consistently figured out Traya lead myself.
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Doesn’t matter...

Plague gets thru all that tenacity?

No, Plague does not stick, not right away. If you let the AI do all the work, maybe NS eventually wins when the initial protection/tenacity buff is eroded.
  • Options
    I use Bastilla, GMY, Old Ben, Nihilus & Thrawn to deal with Traya lead. Not strictly Jedi but all the best arena teams usually have a mix of characters.
    Old Ben (as well as others) needs to be quick tho and zeta’d ideally
  • Options
    Doesn’t matter...

Of course it matters. The vast majority of players aren't using Nightsisters in the Arena, so figuring out the optimal order for a Jedi team is important for those using Bastila. If Nightsisters were still common at top of most Arena shards, then everybody would just switch to Imperial Troopers and...you know... just put it on auto every time.