Zeta help

I only have one Zeta so far, Vader lead. I now have enough to get another one but I am not sure where to put it. I use a Sith team alot, so Zader. But I dont know if I should do Zaul (that woulf be 2 sith leads, which makes no sense), Palpatine (again leader, or perhaps Crackling Doom instead since he is kinda squishy), or add some support to my rebels squad with an R2D2 zeta (number crunch)? Help!

Marc

Replies

• Options
    If you're running sith in arena, then give it to EP, no question. Zader is good for raids, but zEP is a much better arena lead.

Whatever you decide, I would suggest not spreading out the zetas too much amongst different factions. The one exception to this would be Finn, since it's the only one you need to make an entire faction great. It'll cover you for all your LS PvE needs that aren't specific to other factions like Rebels or Jedi, etc.

Usually the recommendation is to put at least all the key zetas on your arena team first, then move on to other areas. But not knowing what your roster looks like, it's hard for anyone to give you a decent suggestion that isn't a generic (EP, Finn, etc)
  • Tijack
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. If youre gonna keep using sith in arena, EP lead is second only to traya.

As for where to put zetas, arena is top priority.
  • Options
    Thank you, YKMisfit. Here is a link to my roster, in case anyone wants to add any suggestions.

https://swgoh.gg/u/mrenz479/collection/
  • Options
    Try and stick to arena and then do a Guild/raid Zeta every other or every third. If your arena is Empire/Sith and you've already zeta'd Vader's lead then Palpatine lead would be my next suggestion and switch to him in arena. Lightyears different from Vader's lead. TM gains are massive. Then Zader is still useable in Pit, non-Grievous AAT and STR vs Nihilus.

Next would be Palpatine unique, then Ebb and Flow on Thrawn. Keeps enemies fractured and guarantees Thrawn is countering. Double good for arena and raids.
  • Options
    Zader is not useful except Raids.. Emperor of Galactic Empire with zeta is much more powerful in TB TW and Arena.
  • Options
    @komji15

He said he already zeta'd Vader's lead. Hence why I said put the next one on EP....
  • Options
    So I zetaed EP lead and already have found a MAJOR difference in Arena. EP unique next, then Thrawns Ebb and Flow. Got it.