KOTOR... stop please

Joost
233 posts Member
We have around 10 KOTOR characters in the game now which I don't mind cause there seems to be a lot of fans.

What does bother me is that they are released while a lot of canon characters, even from the movies, haven't been released yet.

I'd much rather see Hondo, Padme, Jango, Snoke, Pryce and Inquisitors than Revan

Replies

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Joost wrote: »
    We have around 10 KOTOR characters in the game now which I don't mind cause there seems to be a lot of fans.

What does bother me is that they are released while a lot of canon characters, even from the movies, haven't been released yet.

I'd much rather see Hondo, Padme, Jango, Snoke, Pryce and Inquisitors than Revan

I'm writing this comment purely so I can see the reaction to Revan fans losing their mind at the suggestion Padme would be better.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Blasphemy!
  • Options
    Hondo , Pryce, inquisitors and revan were in 0 movie. It s cartoons or video game people
  • Options
    I have to admit I kind of agree... Most of these toons are not canon any more. And that Revan dude... He is just the pure result of power fantasy and power creep. He is an OP character by design and I'm really worried about his inclusion into the game.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

You forgot Watto, C3PO, Boss Nass and Jarjar! ;)

And Revan eats Inquisitors for a light snack before breakfast. :p

Seriously though, who the heck is Pryce???
  • Options

I'm indifferent to any characters really - they often bear little relation to their status in the film etc (hi Mace), but you don't begrudge the current KOTOR toons because of their popularity elsewhere, but do have a problem if the most popular of them doth spring forth from the girldled loins of the game's designers? This is a contrary position.
  • Options
    More KOTOR characters please
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    I have a feeling the sith raid and Traya have left bad tastes in many peoples mouths, and also now Bastilla coming in and destroying nightmare teams with a good Jedi setup - Jedi beating sith, who knew that would happen?

Of course I love Kotor myself as it is the best star wars game of all time, but the problem I have is the inconsistency with some characters, like T3 sorta is just there, Jolee got added but was added to a team that honestly didn't need another healer. T3's abilities are not even what they should have been named (no Droid renewable shield or Droid shock arm, I mean, in the game you never ever used T3's attack, it was always shock arm, and his shield, that was like his staple.. besides his awesome skill levels meaning your main character could be bad at all skills and T3 could just handle everything).

If they do give us more Kotor characters I just hope its actually synergistic for Kotor era toons. Give more the tag and give us leaders that work with it, something cool, instead of them feeling like they are all over the place. T3 should have worked only with kotor toons, kinda like their version of R2 but instead we got.. that weird thing.
  • Options
    What blasphemy! You sir I assume are one of those people who thought Thrawn doesn’t deserve Legendary status.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    So we need Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod? One of his ability could be called "Commander of Second Death Star".

Kotor characters we have:
    - HK-47
    - Darth Nihilus
    - Sith Assassin
    - Sith Trooper
    - Darth Sion
    - Darth Traya
    - Bastila Shan
    - Jolee Bindo
    - Mission Vao
    - Zaalbar
    - T3-M4
    and as NPCs...
    - Sith Soldier
    - Sith Commando

In 2019, we could need a rework for Clone troopers (maybe Galactic Republic too) and Separatist because of SWTCW Season 7. Ideas are:
    - all 4 Bad Batch members
    - more clones like Kix, Jesse, Boil, Waxer,...
  • Options
    You'd rather see hondo and padme over DARTH REVAN? yeah you're literally the only one lol. Go home or do some research as to why revan is awesome
  • Options
    I want Padmé AND Revan.
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Admiral Piett.. c'mon, he was in 2 OT movies! SSD Executor as well, to give him the OPness he deserves.
  • Luc
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Everybody needs to chill. There was a time where we had endless rebels and people hated that. They're probably not gonna make a mad dash for Revan. There's too many characters that they kind of need to have to give him a heroes journy. It's gonna take time to get everybody into the game. Separatists will get their day. Galactic Republic will get their day. Gungans will get their day. The only one I know of who is as of now guaranteed to never get his day is Porkins. Clearly we all need to band together to make sure that the hero of Yavin 4 finally gets the recognition he deserves.
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Hehe so many KOTOR fanboys in this game no wonder they want to release Revan, he'll make a ton of money and the Triumvirate will become even more powerful. My problem is that they will probably break the game again because people want him to be OP, I'd rather see Lord Vader break the game than Revan. but then again if they don't break the game for a change that would be nice.

We have had CLS and now the Triumvirate I hope they learned their lesson
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I want as many Star Wars characters as possible. Revan? Sure! Jar Jar? Why not! PK Droid? I'll write up a kit!
    However, other avenues to 7* besides marquee and energy farming would be most appreciated. Just to spice things up.
    Post edited by CaptainRex on
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away."
    - Revan Hero Journey could be...
    An specific Event for Revan shards. After that gain the Darth Revan in Revan Hero Journey. Needed: Jedi Revan.

Maybe a Jedi Master Luke Skywalker journey. Needed characters: Luke Skywalker (Farmboy), Commander Luke Skywalker and NEW!!! Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (from a special shard event) to gain Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Those charactera from your list are LAME (Hondo, Padme, Pryce) compared to KOTOR characters, who are deep and fascinating (like Kreia or Revan)
  • Options
    Snoke rather than Revan...lmao ok man. That statement made my brain hurt.