G12+ for all ranks in HSith!!

Vengence
1117 posts Member
When can we expect that the G12+ gate gets opened up to all the HSith rankings?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Vengence wrote: »
    When can we expect that the G12+ gate gets opened up to all the HSith rankings?

We get salvage for all hsith rankings.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Somewhere between "never" and "never ever".

Or, to put it in SWGOH terms, when double drops equals double chances, bonus drops always drop and 10M becomes the minimum for the credit heist.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    They tried to pull the same stunt with the AAT raid as well. It makes absolutely no sense. Guilds are for cooperation, and this reward structure creates great tension and resentment among guild mates.

I said this the first time they bunked rewards and I’ll say it again: competition is fine, the top players should be rewarded, but they shouldn’t be EXCLUSIVELY rewarded.

Completing the HSTR requires very hard work and impressive rosters from the entire guild. Everyone deserves to see the light at the end of that tunnel - just some more than others.
  • Options
    competition is fine, the top players should be rewarded, but they shouldn’t be EXCLUSIVELY rewarded.

I agree 100% with this
  • Options
    They tried to pull the same stunt with the AAT raid as well. It makes absolutely no sense. Guilds are for cooperation, and this reward structure creates great tension and resentment among guild mates.

I said this the first time they bunked rewards and I’ll say it again: competition is fine, the top players should be rewarded, but they shouldn’t be EXCLUSIVELY rewarded.

Completing the HSTR requires very hard work and impressive rosters from the entire guild. Everyone deserves to see the light at the end of that tunnel - just some more than others.

There's a line to be drawn here though - if you zero reg the HSTR, then you probably don't deserve those rewards. If you run a single team in a single phase, you probably don't deserve them. If you run multiple teams and hit auto, you probably don't deserve them.

The top damage dealers in HSTR have gone through the process of developing their rosters AND executing with their rosters during that raid. As anyone who's tried hard enough knows, the difference between a 1.8M and a 3.6M JTR Phase 1 run can be nothing more than an appropriately timed dodge. And then there's the effort associated with re-modding..

High end guilds finish the raid with 30 people registering actual damage numbers these days. Let's not pretend there's some massive injustice at the bottom of the rewards structure for the remaining 20.

That being said - I agree that the current "tiered" rewards structure is out of balance with the end results in a lot of cases. I think damage should be logged as an overall percentage, not an absolute number, and I think rewards should be pooled and separated based on overall percent damage, not some arbitrary tiered placement that might or might not reflect the actual contribution to the raid.
  • UncleOnceler
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The tiers don't reward the biggest contribution, they reward the three people who manage to hit nihlus p4 before he's dead for 6 to 9 million. Time to nuke p4, 5 to 10 minutes. Time to get 4 million in p1, maybe an hour.

The developers either don't play the raids, or don't care. Personally, I think they just don't understand how the raid actually plays out, or didn't when they created rewards.

Soon, those who bought sing will get ALL of the g12+. That's just cash grab.
  • Options
    Finishing at #11 or #12, which happens VERY often, is frustrating...
  • Options
    They know all this dude, and haven't adjusted a thing for that part, "they" not the actual players or "customer" feel that the rewards adequately reflect the amount of effort, so no they aren't going to ride that dead horse your beating, those people live in some, bubble where they tell each other every idea is a good one, and the community doesn't really mean what they say in the 50k posts. Like father Devs know best.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Why hot in all' rancor ranks top....
  • Options

There's a line to be drawn here though - if you zero reg the HSTR, then you probably don't deserve those rewards. If you run a single team in a single phase, you probably don't deserve them. If you run multiple teams and hit auto, you probably don't deserve them.

The top damage dealers in HSTR have gone through the process of developing their rosters AND executing with their rosters during that raid. As anyone who's tried hard enough knows, the difference between a 1.8M and a 3.6M JTR Phase 1 run can be nothing more than an appropriately timed dodge. And then there's the effort associated with re-modding..

High end guilds finish the raid with 30 people registering actual damage numbers these days. Let's not pretend there's some massive injustice at the bottom of the rewards structure for the remaining 20.

That being said - I agree that the current "tiered" rewards structure is out of balance with the end results in a lot of cases. I think damage should be logged as an overall percentage, not an absolute number, and I think rewards should be pooled and separated based on overall percent damage, not some arbitrary tiered placement that might or might not reflect the actual contribution to the raid.

A player with 1 team (NS) can get better results than one who has multiple teams (CLS + Jedi + Leia + Wampa). That's the key issue here. The phases are also not equal. 1M in P2 with a single team is a great score, deserves a screenshot. 1M in P3 is pathetic, start again
  • Fredy5
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry for thé G12+ Gears, a $ pack is coming soon .....
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Geshtianna wrote: »

A player with 1 team (NS) can get better results than one who has multiple teams (CLS + Jedi + Leia + Wampa). That's the key issue here. The phases are also not equal. 1M in P2 with a single team is a great score, deserves a screenshot. 1M in P3 is pathetic, start again

Exactly. I feel I wasted my p2 teams, because an NS, and either chexmix or jtr can pull way bigger numbers.
    Give a fair reward for all!
  • Options
    Reward system doesnt work.

Everyone should get the same "box". The additional credits, tokens and shards can differ.

Its a guild raid and not an individual raid. And the damage counters clearly show that even really strong teams like bastila jedis + visas jtr + chexmix will do just about the same damage as one mommy ns in p3. Thats simply not good...especially as all ns used in p4 (where its badly needed) are basically cutting their damage in half for being helpful to the guild.

Maybe Daka zeta should be changed to a flat 50% HP increase. This would solve this silly hp regeneration through grave and make her killable.
  • RedTwo
    58 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    There is a reason game designers employ behavioral psychologist, sooner you understand this the better off you will be, ✌️