Bastila leader nerfed?

XaVii
69 posts Member
I feel tenacity is much lower now in all my jedis. Why nerf his leader hability with zeta? ...

Replies

• Options
    Bastilla Lead has forced a lot of EP teams and others to start stacking potency. They're not immune to debuffs, so some teams will have more dots and such stick on you.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    feelings =/= reality

That's why science.
  • Options
    Also bear in mind that due to the new set bonuses from Mods 2.0, existing potency sets are now offering 5% higher potency than before.

You could call that a ‘stealth nerf’ if you wanted to, but they did announce the new set bonuses several weeks ago.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't tried a Bastila team yet since the update, but never had a problem with them before with a traya team. I find them very easy on offense. The resisting allows for Sion to cleanse every turn and limit their damage output.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    It's perfectly ok for toons to be op as long as they're locked behind the paywall. You can be sure they will never touch her as long as she's not regularly farmable. When she becomes free, brace yourselves for hidden, tiny, undeclared nerfs which will slowly put her on the same level of any other meta toon.
  • Options
    There was no nerf. It's all hearsay and thoughts. People just realized they could switch some mods outs and have the upper hand again. Also he is a she. But don't believe the lies. No nerf happened
  • Options
    Instead of feeling, look at your opponents' tenacity stats.... And bastila's not a he. Do your homework before complaining.