Weekly Shipments - What to expect

Is there anything stating what toons/gear are going to be rotated in and out of this store?

I can pretty much plan what I'm targeting in all other stores whether it be Shards or something else, would be helpful to do so here too.

Replies

• Options
    bzyg020puvv1.png
    my3bdqhdbm7p.png
    6381u1j4w76d.png
    ztxxfkyc5ubx.png
    z3w33rmtrqch.png
    hr9uwca5oeqx.png
  • Options
    The store doesn't work anyway. Or at least it doesn't for me
  • Options
    It reset, but still the same stuff there. So maybe no rotations?
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »

All of the gear etc I see in there is pretty high-demand stuff so that's possible. I can't imaging them keeping the same toons in there forever though.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options

Or maybe it "started" a new week but they kept it the same so people wouldn't miss out on anything? Who knows.. I'll be curious to see if it changes next week when the timer hits zero.
  • Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

Or maybe it "started" a new week but they kept it the same so people wouldn't miss out on anything? Who knows.. I'll be curious to see if it changes next week when the timer hits zero.

There's a developer response in the link I posted a few messages up.
  • Options
    Characters may be rotated, but I dont see how its relevant. Its not like you can get a character 7 starred with 5 shards per week, any time soon.. It would be something like 280/5=56 weeks? So a year and a month lol?
  • Options
    Characters may be rotated, but I dont see how its relevant. Its not like you can get a character 7 starred with 5 shards per week, any time soon.. It would be something like 280/5=56 weeks? So a year and a month lol?
    That is if you are only getting these shards from the weekly shipments.
  • Options
    Thé only good stuff F2P if this maj and they make it refresh once a week ..... Greedy, greedy, greedy.... When you catch Me ....
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    After one refresh, I got rotating gear, same characters (at least Visas for credits and Bastila for crystals, didn't really care about the rest) and omegas for ally points both times. Not sure if coincidence or not, need more weeks.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    After one refresh, I got rotating gear, same characters (at least Visas for credits and Bastila for crystals, didn't really care about the rest) and omegas for ally points both times. Not sure if coincidence or not, need more weeks.

CG_SBCrumb said content may or may not rotate every week. They'll adjust what they think we need. So get your Visas shards for cheap right now, rather than expecting them to be there forever.
  • Options
    It'd be nice if the gear there refreshed at least every 2 weeks. The rest can stay for me personally
  • Options

For those of us who are crystal-farming bastila (even ftp, with just arena crystals), it's nice to get the 20-shard chunk while waiting through the shipments rotation. And I would think anyone who would buy Visas shards f om weekly shipments are fairly close to 7* from her hard node, so it just helps speed it up a bit. I'm doing both, and am now a few days from finishing both. It's a nice option.