what did you do with speed and miss/resist chance? 12/08/2018

Cutmeat
posts Member
edited September 2018
Hey, I found that from today, fights on Bastilla is going crazy. Somehow the combo that have been working last few months, don't work from today. I tested more than 10 fights vs different teams and I found that bastilla team speed was down (or up but for enemies) and resist chance on enemies was increased.

What did you fix/break? Please, let us know. And recheck Bastilla's leadership and Bastilla's passive abilities
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Cutmeat wrote: »
    Hey, I found that from today, fights on Bastilla is going crazy. Somehow the combo that have been working last few months, don't work from today. I tested more than 10 fights vs different teams and I found that bastilla team speed was down (or up but for enemies) and resist chance on enemies was increased.

What did you fix/break? Please, let us know. And recheck Bastilla's leadership and Bastilla's passive abilities

You're probably seeing a shift in players, even though they might have similar comps. Bastilla teams have forced EP teams to the top by their speed, like making sure their Sion is fast enough to keep clearing buffs. Similarly, Bastilla's extra tenacity doesn't make them debuff proof, it just means a lot of players are now stacking potency to counter, and it doesn't take much for EP and vader to get to levels where they can start getting the debuffs to stick.
  • Options
    I use bastila every day in every arena battle and have seen NO change or difference.