Bring Back Acolyte

@CG_TopHat Please bring Acolyte back to the game you have broken her and my NS PvP squad. I'm shocked that none of your testing groups managed to see what a huge nerf removing her 2nd attack was for PvP. You may have fixed the whales from auto battling your precious sith raid but you've ruined the game for the rest of us. Double dmg doesn't help when you are attacking a JTR team full of foresight. Need the second attack and the second resurrection it was and is essential to the build. Its time for a 3rd pass at preventing Critolyte ... please give us Acolyte back and fix the raid mechanics instead!!
fgy79hc1s7ex.png

Replies

• Options
    I almost never use acolyte post-nerf, it's a real shame since I got her to g12, turns out that was a waste of resources. I'd like to see this change rolled back or updated, but I doubt that will happen. I don't even use NS in pvp. I geared up acolyte for STR and now I feel that effort has been invalidated.
  • Options

Corruptor wrote: »
    Yes they screwed over acolyte because of the damage in sith raid but from a previous NS arena user, NS is too slow against a fast JTR team and r2 will definitely burn down acolyte real fast. Same thing with yoda on the other team since he goes so many times, hes just gonna aoe you down anyway. Spirit is probably the better choice. Also now that I look at your pic, you have no zetas on talzin.

.gg page that shows arena rank doesn't show zetas on the character image.