Hey, stop with the Chewies and fix dodge

Montanaman1974
58 posts Member
edited September 2018
Seriously ships should not be dodging this much. Kinda ridiculous. The tanks arr dodging a ton. You already have damage cranked up, the evasion variable doesn't need to be in there. Please adjust and stop ignoring.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Funny how the only response is to edit my title to take out Devs... Oh... Vader dodging twice on killing blows is kinda ridiculous too. I haven't dodged in weeks. 4 to 1 and those dodges let Tarkin wipe me out.
  • Options
    Honestly, I do think something is actually not working correctly with regard to the way ships dodge so often. I just had an enemy tie fighter dodge 7 attacks in a row. If that is not an error then it's just terrible game design, even bad RNG should not produce 7 dodges in a row (with no foresight).
  • Options
    So tired of this crap. Two dodges in killing blows just now. Bring in Phantom to kill their phantom. Use Maximum Impact and guess what? You guessed it dodge....Few minutes later, use Silencer's Overwhelming Advantage with offense up and advantage and low and behold....dodge. Thrawn ults, I die...Come on.
  • Options
    Shrugs, I use Bistan in my line up, no dodges, problem solved.
  • Options
    Fix dodge... Vader dodging two kill shots in a row is ridiculous. Sure you won't answer or care. Time for a new Han though I bet. Smh. Terrible.
  • Options
    Going to keep on complaining... Which is what the EA help desk people tell me to do as when I put in tickets. 4 dodges just now. 1 by spy, which I understand.....BUT 1 by Vader and 2 jn a row by Sun Fac...Really? Crap gets old. Wouldn't be so bad if my ships dodged as well. All a money grab.
  • Options
    Seriously DEVS.....3 dodges in a row from Hound's Tooth! This is ridiculous. Why is there zero response regarding this? I am sure the only response will be a warning, ban, or take out DEVS.
  • Options
    Manners.

This behaviour is inappropriate, rude, and entitled.
    Still not a he.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Why is there zero response regarding this?

Probably because there is zero evidence or data from your recording on dodge rates. It would be a waste of time for developers to respond. They have better things to do.

• Options
    I can sympathise with the hate for the **** that is ship 2.0. My condolences.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Manners.

This behaviour is inappropriate, rude, and entitled.

If this was the first post, I would completely agree. Sadly it is not. Not from me nor many others. They have been deleted or edited without any reason why. There has never been any communication to the reason for this. Their helpdesk, which are a great people doing a thankless job, are even a little frustrated from the complaints.

Trying the nice route went nowhere.
  • Options
    Poe's Perfect Shot cannot be dodged. Does major damage too.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options

You think going the not so nice route will go anywhere besides a ban though?
  • Options
    Probably not. Neither route seems to work
  • Options
    If this was the first post, I would completely agree. Sadly it is not. Not from me nor many others. They have been deleted or edited without any reason why. There has never been any communication to the reason for this. Their helpdesk, which are a great people doing a thankless job, are even a little frustrated from the complaints.

It does not matter how many times you've posted. You are not entitled to the personal attention of the devs over your bad dice rolls.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

It does not matter how many times you've posted. You are not entitled to the personal attention of the devs over your bad dice rolls.

You're correct. Doesn't mean I can't post. Doesn't mean I can't vent. It's the same right you have to give me your opinion. Why it is called a forum.
  • Options
    I've been saying for at least a year the AI seems to cheat. A lot. It gives itself extra crits, extra buffs, extra TM, extra evasion, extra dodges.

I've had the same thing happen to me. I had 4 ships out against ITF remaining. That ITF dodged 4 times in a row, the AI cap ship brought in one more ship, then nuked my fleet before I could get to my nuke.

I upgraded my Ezra to gear 11 and then upgraded phantom's ultimate attack. With no buffs or debuffs, I've had it hit for 11K as a Crit sometimes. Other times it hits for 70-80K damage.

As well, I've seen "TANK" ships hitting for 80-90K damage. Higher than my attacker ships can hit for. Even my gear 12 Vader piloted maxed out Tie Advance hits for 70ishK. Maybe 85K with offense up. Meanwhile the AI's tanks and support ships will hit mine for 80, 90, 100K damage. (With comparably geared pilots)

I've also noticed that if my ships have BOTH Offense up and Offense down on them, they hit for crap. Those two should cancel each other out, but it seems offense down gets priority on my ships and they hit like garbage. Doesn't seem to happen the same way for the glorious AI fleet.
  • Options
    Can we please get this looked into. 4 dodges by Hounds Tooth. 3 on potentially killing blows. I get zero dodges. Would video links help?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Would video links help?

Yes.

With that said it's still RNG and I've never had any ship dodge more than twice in a row to my memory.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Wish that was the case. Wasn't in a row but through out the match. Timed out.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Even across all ships throughout the match I'd be hard pressed to remember it happening more than twice, three times tops, maybe. Not counting foresight dodges of course.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I had a hounds tooth dodge 4 times in row in one match with Geo Spy and Soldier along side him so no ship was giving him any extra dodge chance. Thrawn capital ship. HT has a 2% dodge rate, I’d like to know the mathematical probability of that happening. No foresight. With that, I had HT dodge the first attack of every battle for 4 out of 5 matches in my matches yesterday. Ship dodging is definitely out of whack.
  • Options
    Do something about dodging ships! It's a joke. This game is supposed to be fun, it's not.
  • Options
    Finally downloaded a recorder app. First video after 2 losses with numerous dodge.

• Options
    Ok. I have 3 more videos. So far tonight, HT dodges at least 1 time. Crap is getting old. Would be nice if mine did. Devs upload? I have been told by a few to post on Reddit, so new post going there.