Still looking?

I am still @Harlow
  • Options
    DM me on Discord

Harlow Tunnell#4902
  • Options
    Just easier
  • Options
    You should be a little more specific about yourself, so you get the right messages. GP, what are your better raid times, what you offer, and you already said what you expect.
  • Options
    Hi there Joey,

I'm in an alliance of five independent guilds, that have their own rules. Only two rules are mandatory for the entire alliance:

You must participate in all events and get your tickets

You must be on discord and have a swgoh.gg profile

We run a tight ship, and tolerate no slackers, cause slacking is not fair to the active players!

Message me in game (141-414-734) or on discord (Catarax#9021)

Happy to hear from you before TB starts!
  • Options
    If you are still looking hop in our Discord and let's go over what the ENIGMA Collective has to offer you.

https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx and an officer or myself will help you. I hope that you will become a part of our family soon!

Thanks and May the Force be with you!
  • Options
    J24kilates wrote: »
    You should be a little more specific about yourself, so you get the right messages. GP, what are your better raid times, what you offer, and you already said what you expect.

You should probably keep walking and stop telling people what they should do.

My expectations are obviously clear and you want to hold my hand. Kinda weird dude. I don't roll like that
  • Options
    Your expectations might be clear to you...but not to recruiters and guilds who have a specific level they are looking for.
    :)
    You came into our server after I asked you to, because I didn't know what GP you were....found out you were only lvl 77 and that is far below our requirements. Sorry that didn't work out.
    BUT as J24 mentioned....if you are more open about what you offer....you are more likely to have guilds approach you that won't waste your time and theirs.
    Just a thought....good luck and hope you find your new guild soon :)
    May the Force be with you Always....

--CollinnOfENIGMA, Guild Leader of Galactic ENIGMA