Refund Mother Talzin lead zeta?

I've been pondering the NS changes, and it seems to me that MT's lead has also taken a major hit as a result of these zombie changes. Her p3 team is all but eliminated, a targeted removal of an entire zeta lead in the raid, forcing you to use AV lead if you want to compete. Many people had just applied the MT zeta for this team. Also, her arena strategies have been compromised in no small way by the zombie unique that does not allow teammates to stay dead until the 3rd death. This removes the assist from the grave mechanic as a viable strategy. AV lead with strong zombie was typically the goto choice, and now with zombie basically being forced to be strong, many MT leads will lie dormant.

Daka's zeta was reduced in usefulness and refunded, MT's zeta was also reduced in effectiveness and should also be refunded.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm no NS expert, but I have never seen an MT team score on par with AV lead. How do they compare?
  • Options
    MT leads in P3 were outdoing many AV leads in P4.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm no NS expert, but I have never seen an MT team score on par with AV lead. How do they compare?

I’ve never seen it score on or either usually 2-3 times more for MT lead in P3 than AV lead in p4.... there’s also this great thing called YouTube where you can watch it happen...
  • Options
    MT lead in p3 was the new top dcoring team... i also zetad her lead just for hsr and think it would be fair to refund it... to me it has become more useless than daka’s unique...
  • Options
    2o8v80z74brj.png
    This should be evidence enough
  • Options
    I zeta'd her lead for TW as an offensive counter team with the hopes of eventually gearing a P3 team. At this point it does seem kinda of pointless with Zombie changes.
  • Options
    BTABill wrote: »

I’ve never seen it score on or either usually 2-3 times more for MT lead in P3 than AV lead in p4.... there’s also this great thing called YouTube where you can watch it happen...

These people must be living under rocks or some **** bruh
  • Options
    I agree that they should refund this zeta (I zeta'd her for P3 too), but nothing is going to happen. How many breaking changes have there been and how many zetas have been refunded?

TBH, I don't know why they don't refund zetas when they are affected at all. It costs them nothing. You can't buy zetas. Refunding zetas has zero effect on the revenue stream.... but still, nothing will happen.
  • Options
    @Kyno why was this moved to Territory wars section?
  • Options
    Is that to make sure no one ever sees this post? Was not even aware this section existed...
  • Options
    This is as general discussion as discussions go. There's 175 chewie threads, surely we can have one useful post there?
  • Options
    @Kyno curious why this is moving as well. Seems a strange place to put a thread about a faction
  • Options
    I d loke to get my zeta back and decide if i want to re invest it once mt lead is proven to be still usefull lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    Kyno why was this moved to Territory wars section?

Sorry wrong spot.
    Startomsto wrote: »
    Is that to make sure no one ever sees this post? Was not even aware this section existed...

Ignorance is bliss.
  • Options
    Mother T lead zeta should get refunded plain and simple. I agree with the zombie change save for 1 feature... the revive of other toons. I get it, thought it would be cool if a NS died and zombie loses isolate... My opinion, she didn't need to gain this mechanic at the cost of ruining a lead zeta mechanic. May make zombie better, but RIP Daka stuns from the grave.

The change of the kit was to reduce the paper zombie impact. The paper zombie had some impact to the existing set up as it allowed the AI to wipe Zombie quickly and then hit your other NS. This allowed for the zeta to be useful right from the start. But a geared zombie was better for long term sustain in the fight.

Now, I don't know about you, but waiting for 2 deaths before I can get a zeta mechanic to work (especially one tailored exclusively towards the faction and the mechanic of dying...) does not seem like an important or valuable zeta in the game.

I get the cause/effect of the situation; however, IF zombie's kit didn't have the revive in place of other NS it wouldn't have impacted the Mother T zeta. Might not have made her as good as she is but the topic is Mother T zeta lead and how its now on a cooldown out the start.
  • TLSSBroly
    35 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    jdmsgp0ohcnq.jpg
    Did this damage on t5, so you should be able to post half that on heroic. So it's not dead yet.
  • Options
    @Kyno so my request, which involves a character across all game modes, is less general than the chewie complaints about a single event?
  • Options

not now, you mean??

p3 is wrecked tho
    TLSSBroly wrote: »
    jdmsgp0ohcnq.jpg
    Did this damage on t5, so you should be able to post half that on heroic. So it's not dead yet.

lol t5, so...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

not now, you mean??

p3 is wrecked tho
    TLSSBroly wrote: »
    jdmsgp0ohcnq.jpg

lol t5, so...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I still think MT lead will do appreciable damage in P3 with a G10 zombie. I'll take longer to set up the damage train so damage won't be as much as it was doing previously. However, I'm curious to see what it can do.

Uronicaly, using a paper Talzin and Initiate will help setting up the run.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    This belongs in the general section (discussing a refund) or the characters strategy section (discussing how changes to a character impacts the character in several game modes) rather than in the sith raid section. OP mentions how the changes to zombie influences both STR and arena. In a comment the impact on TW is mentioned. Why move this to the STR section?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    They can still do 10mil in P3. They're still by far the best P3 team, why would that necessitate a refund?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299