If Training Droids Smuggling was Credit Heist, Life Would be Fair.

SilverbackMM
260 posts Member
edited October 2018
After awhile, no one cares about training droids. They’re like sim tickets; you accumulate enough and you’ll always have a huge supply at the ready, because leveling up characters costs too much to do so at will.

Now you have some empire-dependent events like the Ewok assault battle and the R2 event, and it’s finally time to switch gears and level up that empire squad you’ve been neglecting but you get a training droid event instead of a credit heist.

No one cares about training droids.

Give us more money, please.

If I could’ve leveled up this six star thrawn and emperor right now, killed the Ewoks and gotten ready for R2, I would be much happier right now and full of smiles.

Credit Heist is a benefit of having gone bounty hunter mains, where I should be the richest man in the galaxy, yet I feel like the poorest.

What would be so wrong with scrapping the training droids smuggling event altogether and replacing it with more credit heists considering the necessity of the latter over the former?

Replies

• gflegui
    294 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    Yes please. I have more training droids than I could spend in a lifetime. I don't know of anyone who's ever run out of training droids in at least the last year.
  • Options
    Also, from a bounty hunter enthusiasts perspective... you’ve got three new bounty hunter ships, three new bounty hunters, and two reworked bounty hunters calling our name and asking for leveling/grinding. We want to prove ourselves and our worth in squad and fleet arena. We need more credits and ship building mats to continue the pursuit. A fleet event that benefits bounty hunter ships with materials would be clutch by the way. Dare I say a fleet galactic war...
  • Options
    I care about training droids. I always need more
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    1.8 mil GP account here (i'm guessing I'm ahead of you cuz I've had non-Chewie legendaries done for a while). I still have plenty of characters that are level one, gear one and unused.

I've also got 70mil credits. Have to make choices on what's worth spending credits and what's not. The Old Republic characters, that I knew I was gonna use for some event most likely. The new BH? lvl 1. Solo toons not counting lando? 85. Same for Wampa who I unlocked when TB ended

in conclusion- I'm fine with the credit income.Just another thing in the game that must be managed. There was definitely a time where I had no credits or I had no droids, and had to start planning.
  • Options
    Apparently unpopular opinion: I think the training droids event is still relevant. Those of us who've been playing a long time might have huge stores of training droids (and sim tickets), but I remember what it was like when I didn't, when I didn't have the luxury of leveling up toons whenever I wanted. The training droids event was as welcome as credit heists back then.

A lot of content is aimed at elder players, but newer players deserve the events that are geared towards them.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    I’m a newer player. Most of my gameplay revolves around waiting for new credits to role in. That’s why I base growth of characters on events to get an extra million here or there that I otherwise wouldn’t get. I’ve also made a previous post about how galactic bounties should give more than 100k across the board, regardless of difficulty. Other events could probably follow suit. They want you to buy more crystals/credits I’m sure but when you don’t want to do that and get stagnant due to credits the game gets boring. Don’t get me started on the lack of ship building materials.
  • Options
    There are way less ships and in a very quick amount of time you will have the ones you need upgraded and then you're sitting on several million unspent. Time for mods!