Gear 13

Can we please just have it already, so those of us that have only 10% of g12+ compared to the rest can finally accept the realities of the games future for us making that big decision a lot easier, thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    Sorry thats a horrible idea. Giving everyone a chance for gear 12+ is ok but no 13 please.
  • Options
    Not many people have that much g12 pieces let alone g12+ and it'll be at least another year for the final piece anyway
  • Options
    Think about it, it would finally make the developers realize how flawed their distribution of g12+ really is. When the top players in guilds have over 20 pieces and use them on the sith raid teams, makes it near impossible for others to ever crack top ten.
  • Options
    LOL I literally only have 1 character with all 5 g12 pieces so far... G13 would make me quit
  • Options
    I need a better Vocab for gear concerning g12.
    We have gear that brings you to g12. The g12 gear. And then those extra pieces of g12 that drop in the Sith raid.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    We have gear that brings you to g12. The g12 gear. And then those extra pieces of g12 that drop in the Sith raid.

The Raid exclusives are g12+
    You have g12 and then nothing for gear that pushes you to g12.... maybe g12-
  • Options
    I’ll take it
    Ultra wrote: »

The Raid exclusives are g12+
    You have g12 and then nothing for gear that pushes you to g12.... maybe g12-