Stop with the multiple zeta leaderships

Super excited Jedi revan is coming. I’ll be getting him 7* this go around. However. What I’m not excited about is the possibility of Jedi Luke AND Jedi Revan having 2 leaderships that need to be zetad. Zetas are already hard to come by please stop granting them all zeta leaderships. Good example: GMY and Bastila. GMY gets reworked and then a week later bastilla comes out with a better zeta leaderships. Don’t do it. Or at least save Jedi Luke for next year

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    It could be worth. I have 5 zeta on lead abilities for my Empire toons. Btw Jedi Luke is far to be released imo and who knows if revan will have one.
  • Options
    Then spend your zetas on uniques. Revan will probably have both zetas on leadership and unique (he was in charge of the group after all so not having a strong leadership is just incredibly unlikely).

But everyone should know by now that a leadership zeta comes with more risk of being power-creeped than a unique or ability zeta. Im sure yodas zeta will become more useful once revan comes back as people may use bastilla less