Double drops please

Most players understand this game is also a business and there is no hiding the rage and excitement behind the quick Revan release. Do your paying and non paying customers a solid and give us double drops for a bit. Please. My wallet and love for Star Wars will thank you. I appreciate what you guys do for the game.

Replies

• Options
    I spent.... prolly still come up short. Missions drop rate is horrid for me. I would love a day of double drops.
  • Options
    With double drops there would be a balance for F2P and Whales:

For F2P It's all depends on how many crystals you have been saving for a while.

For Whales they would spend a big chunck on buying crystals.

Everyone would be happy. Including EA.

• Options
    IMO, if they were to add double drops, it should have been announced last week. Otherwise, many of us would have spent way too much early on without a break on cost.
  • Options
    I think if they did a double drop in line with the start of the event then more people could get into striking distance by spending money. As of now most are too far out to bother. They have the data so if they see it the same way then you can be sure there will be. For me, double drops for the whole week they event is active would make it close where I would consider spending a little to get me there. If not, then I will easily be done by end of November for free. Your ball CG!
  • Ludoviko
    136 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    [EA_Lanna:Quote removed for baiting [/quote]

Like I said, it's a business. This is a leap for some paying customers and double drops would lessen the very unneeded steep climb they put on it. Whining doesn't help, but requesting for level minded decision making to keep customers happy is very justified.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    I doubt they are going to give us double drops. They are going to push this to see how much money they can make. It ultimately comes down to us consumers. If this extreme panic farm ends up making more money than previous heroes journeys, then guess what they are going to do next time? They are going to push it even further. They won’t know the most they can get out of us consumers until they push it to far (kind of like the Krennic packs).
  • Options
    Time to toss a coin into the fountain and make a wish! I doubt there will be double drops this late, but, you never know!
  • Seels
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ludoviko wrote: »
    [EA_Lanna:Quote removed for baiting
    Like I said, it's a business. This is a leap for some paying customers and double drops would lessen the very unneeded steep climb they put on it. Whining doesn't help, but requesting for level minded decision making to keep customers happy is very justified.

Let’s be honest, double drops will only lessen the complaints, and then it sets a precedent that will have the mob howling louder and longer next time. As a digital game, the complaining has zero “cost” to the player...no one is going to acrue any long term costs of being unreasonable here...if you were to do the same at the neighborhood bbq there would be long lasting social implications....”don’t invite bob he’s a **** and abuzz kill”...online not so much....

This is the only game I’ve ever seen where everyone expects and demands equality of outcome just “because”. Do you really think the game is improved or lessened if there are 12000 or 1200 in a shard? Let’s be honest here, f2p is fine and great and I love my f2p guild mates; but the only value in having f2p is in pvp shards not having a billion meta teams at the top...and simply reducing the size of those shards or reseeding them occasionally would solve that problem.

I think a much better solution is, monthly fee to play and keep shards,crystals way they are..then the “f2p” might have a complaint. But this is like complaining the guy at work got to candy crush level 2million faster than you because he spent real dough.... or complaining that bob’s Benz isn’t fair because you’ll get one just like it in 6 months w/o paying. If they said you’ll have to wait a year, I’d be on board...but we could be looking at a couple weeks or months where it matters..or maybe his kit will be pve godlike and soso for pvp...would the response be the same?

Sorry for typos, on mobile dictation and not spell checking this...bottom line, if you enjoy, ramble on....if not, find a new game.

Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    Double Drops with a drop rate of 1% as always
    10 sims= 0 shards
    2x0 =0
  • Options
    A monthly fee to play the gene would be the perfect way to kill it. Anyways if you create a game and open it up to F2P players guess what ?!? They get to react to your product.

If you don’t like F2P giving feedback on the game and reaping the benefits of having a F2P populace (and there are many...). Then just get rid of F2P players and make it P2P. If the game is open to F2P don’t cry when they give feedback.
  • Options
    Without f2p this game would not have the player base to work. It's a balanced ecosystem where everyone needs everyone. If you suddenly change your release strategy for these big events and drive away your f2p base then the game will die.

Double drops have always preceded big events to help us on our way. It's a way of rewarding loyal players that login every day. Combining the hardest ever panic farm with no help is a big f u in my eyes regardless of how much you are willing to spend
  • Options
    This is a game, one day it will just end and everything will be gone. I've seen it happen over and over in the past 10 years. The money you spend here is not gambling and it's not an investment, it's for entertainment. If you gamble you could make a profit, can't do that here. The second you spend money the value of what you bought goes immediately to zero.

Sorry, this is a wake up call for those that are taking this way to serious.