While you are farming away for Revan's 2nd come around...

I made this meme for you to smile at and post on your background. Might help motivate you when you spend 300 energy farming mission and get 2 shards.

x6u1cpy302ly.png

Replies

• Options
    Pfft, I'm still farming Vets and I'm currently extremely annoyed by them.
  • Options
    Thanks for this!

I'm 15/100 on Jolee, 47/85 on T3-M4, 6/85 Zaalbar, and 0/65 on Mission.

Do it for him!
  • Options
    90/100 for mission, 15/100 for T3, the others are done. Your post made my day
  • Options
    i can see the light at the end. About 70 of 100 on t3. 75 of 100 on zalbar. 85 of 100 on jolee. And 0 of 100 on mission.

I'm even stopping the refreshes of jolee and zalbar and only doing their node once a day to save the 25 crystals per refresh since it'll only take a week or two to finish them anyway.

And that way I can star up my Hound's Tooth and work towards some other hard farms again.
  • Options
    RushGotti wrote: »
    Pfft, I'm still farming Vets and I'm currently extremely annoyed by them.

Same here I am hitting the final stages 166/185 on Vet Chewie and 162/185 on Vet Han. And the drop rates are getting worse and worse.
  • Options
    I now know to keep 100K crystals saved up for a rainy day.

Revan went come back till early next year so plenty of time to save up crystals and farm old republic toons
  • Options
    I now know to keep 100K crystals saved up for a rainy day.

Revan went come back till early next year so plenty of time to save up crystals and farm old republic toons

Indeed, I'm power saving crystals for the next time. They messed it up really bad with revan, I won't let them do that to me again
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Its so annoying... I really want aurra sing, but I feel like if I don’t do Mission now, Im not gonna be ready. Next up is the droid
  • Options
    Made my day this has!:)
  • Options
    That show's the cornerstone of American culture.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    At first glance I read "Don't forget him"
  • Options
    Glad you all appreciated the meme! :smile:
  • Options
    No, I am not farming for him as he is crap. My NS squad, three 7*, two 5* with only one of them GL12 can destroy the Revan led GL12 7* full teams I come against around my standing in the arena. It's incredibly embarrassing for him.