GK as Nov’s login character? I don’t get it...

Edward
651 posts Member
edited November 2018
I don’t get it why GK was November’s login character, I thought login character always indicates some new events relate to the character or its faction, and now is already December.

Replies

• Options
    You THOUGHT that it ALWAYS means something. I think we see where you went wrong. Celebrating clone wars. He’s obi wan from clone wars. Not everything is code for something else.
  • Options
    Logins are clues for what’s coming up except for when they are not :)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Like NS Spirit. Because........ yay Halloween?
  • Options
    GK = Clone Wars

The issue here is they didn't end up doing anything really that significant for CW. It was a pretty meh month.
  • Options
    I think, you think too much...
    B)
  • Options
    The rumors and unconfirmed leaks suggested there was a lot more planned for last month that had to be scrapped, including a General Grevious capital ship and more
  • Options
    Greivous is cursed
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Like NS Spirit. Because........ yay Halloween?

Hoth Brothers login toon for December confirmed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Which is why I dropped $200 on another game I have been playing on Black Friday but 0 on this game for a long time
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »

Which is why I dropped $200 on another game I have been playing on Black Friday but 0 on this game for a long time

Which game?
  • Options
    Yeah, CG said that there were some leaks, and one of the things that people think got leaked was essentially the road ahead. In that it said that we would get general grievous and sep rework along with malevolence in November and that we would get C3PO and OT Falcon in December
  • Options

Which game?

MFF, 50% off everything!!!
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Stick wrote: »
    You THOUGHT that it ALWAYS means something. I think we see where you went wrong. Celebrating clone wars. He’s obi wan from clone wars. Not everything is code for something else.

Login character was pretty much the only thing dev has been hiding and worth waiting before next month because it was always relevant in next month until this month. Now I don’t see what do we need the calendar for? Except for everything important not in the calendar, other events will come when they come, doesn’t even matter even if we miss which can hardly happen without the calendar.
  • Options
    Stick wrote: »

Login character was pretty much the only thing dev has been hiding and worth waiting before next month because it was always relevant in next month until this month. Now I don’t see what do we need the calendar for? Except for everything important not in the calendar, other events will come when they come, doesn’t even matter even if we miss which can hardly happen without the calendar.

But it hasn’t always been relevant. NS Spirit was for Halloween. That’s the only relevance there, no NS rework or anything else. GK was for the Clone Wars celebration. That’s it. I don’t recall Hoth Leia having much relevance for anything upcoming. when she was the login toon either. Or HK-47.
  • Options
    We got clone wars content. What's confusing about this?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    One guy got clone wars content (helmets). Everyone else got...what?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Well, we all got those helmets. But we also had those tw bonuses.

I'm not trying to say it's the content we wanted. But it was content, related to the login toon.
  • Options
    In May we got Raid Han. May was the two year anniversary of Rancor launch. We got NS spirit for Halloween and because she premiered October last year (NS rework). We got GK for Clone Wars celebration and 2 year anniversary of the HAAT launch. That’s the way I see it.