Are ewoks any good on defense?

fletchmars
156 posts Member
edited December 2018
I haven’t played with or against any strong Ewok teams so I’m just not sure if I should invest in them or first order next. I’ve heard first order isn’t great on defense so if Ewoks are good I was gonna farm them and knock out the C3PO event as well.

Edit: I also have three zetas saved up and I’m not sure who to slap them on. Any suggestions?

https://swgoh.gg/p/723388269/
Post edited by fletchmars on

Replies

• Options
    Umm first order with a zkru lead is one of the best easily farmable defenses in the game
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    FO is widely used bc it's an easy team to get and it's not half bad.

You should get ewoks regardless of whether or not it's defense is good for C3
  • Options
    I will eventually get to farming both I just haven’t decided which I should do first
  • Options
    Probably First Order first. Ewoks aren’t good until g12 and with zetas. But once they start rolling they’re VERY good. First Order is good throughout.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Since they are your best characters I'd suggest a zeta on one of these: CLS, R2, Yoda or Thrawn.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »

Can I ask why everyonr says zKru is so great?
    I always takr my ep against them (which im pretty sure everyone has), and shock completely nullifies kru (cant taunt/heal), while the ae stun keeps everyone from taking any turns.
  • Options

I always takr my ep against them (which im pretty sure everyone has), and shock completely nullifies kru (cant taunt/heal), while the ae stun keeps everyone from taking any turns.
    First Order are a TM-train team and the so-called AI does not handle them well on defense.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options

Poor against meta teams due to AI but it’s a B+ team

It’s a sub-meta team and requires a meta team to beat aka wastes a good offensive team

If you underestimate or leave TM on this team than it’s going to steamroll you

EP team is a top tier team that can beat almost any team on offense (other than Jedi teams)
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options

Kinda like saying why does everyone say Traya is so great my CLS completely destroys her.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

[/quote]

I always takr my ep against them (which im pretty sure everyone has), and shock completely nullifies kru (cant taunt/heal), while the ae stun keeps everyone from taking any turns. [/quote]

FO has a TW BONUS. that on top of it being a decent team before hand makes it worthwhile.

FOX is a high damage toon zero zeta investment.

Everything has a counter. FO does well vs its counters
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Thank you for the explanation on the FO, I appreciate.
    {EA_Lanna: edited out bait}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • enlguy
    85 posts Member
    Options
    I love how the title of this thread is about Ewoks, and yet the whole thread is basically about FO.