Mythic tier rewards need an upgrade

I don’t even bother doing mythic tiers anymore after first completion due to only getting two omegas for all that time and effort. How about some characters shards that match the other tiers and some gear possibly?

Also, why can’t I tag devs in this post?

Replies

• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Assuming you are working on a well-rounded roster, you'll get to the point where they don't take much time or effort.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Assuming you are working on a well-rounded roster, you'll get to the point where they don't take much time or effort.

They’re easy to complete, just time consuming. And it doesn’t make since to not give out character shards like the other tiers.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Omegas are more valuable than character shards. It makes perfect sense.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Ya I’ll take your omegas
  • Options
    Not sure how time consuming if you can complete mythic you should be able to auto the earlier tiers, so its the maybe 5-10 minutes to get 2 omegas which really add up, much better then the like 3000 fleet currency for 2 omegas.
  • Options

Why not give out both? Lol not sure why you’re even arguing with me about it. It’d help out players 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

Why not give out both? Lol not sure why you’re even arguing with me about it. It’d help out players 🤷🏼‍♂️

Because everyone complains about everything and they can't give everyone everything.

• Options
    If you don’t need more omega mats, then we’re not playing the same game.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options

Because everyone complains about everything and they can't give everyone everything.

It’s not like I’m asking for two zeta’s and g12+ pieces each time ya beat it lol. I suggested doing the same amount of character shards as the other tiers and some gear. I’d say it’s a pretty reasonable suggestion.
  • Options

Did I say that? And maybe I’m just smarter with my resources and I’m not scraping by for omegas...
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'd rather have the omegas, but to each their own.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    I'd rather have the omegas, but to each their own.

I’m not sure why my post is so difficult to comprehend. I never once said take the omegas out. I mentioned throwing in 5 character shards and a piece of gear. The reaction I’m getting is hilarious right now and kinda unexpected. But oh well 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options

Did I say that? And maybe I’m just smarter with my resources and I’m not scraping by for omegas...

Maybe you are smarter than me. But the fact that you think 2 omega mats are a waste of time, while two omega mats plus 10 Darth Sidious shards is a great deal should lead you to reconsider it.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options

Maybe you are smarter than me. But the fact that you think 2 omega mats are a waste of time, while two omega mats plus 10 Darth Sidious shards is a great deal should lead you to reconsider it.

Converts to shard shop currency for me. So yeah...adding a little bit to the rewards is worth it. And isn’t completing a mythic tier worthy of a few g12 salvage pieces?