Logray

Hey CG! Is there any possible way we can get Logray in a farmable node. I have calculated that we are seeing him in the guild store 1 time every 4 to 5 days, and I beleive there are still farmable nodes that still have duplicate toons on them. For a character in the game that has been out this long why keep him so isolated.

Replies

• Options
    Dengar says hello.
  • Options
    If you haven't 7 starred him then that's on you.. since you know.. he's been in this game that long.
  • Options
    Dengar too
  • Options
    I saw him twice yesterday and once today, pure RNG but ive got 65 shards in little over a week via the guild store. I appreciate this drop rate isnt universal but he does definitely drop more frequently at times. Guild store is an rng fest.
  • Options
    Shaun wrote: »
    I saw him twice yesterday and once today, pure RNG but ive got 65 shards in little over a week via the guild store. I appreciate this drop rate isnt universal but he does definitely drop more frequently at times. Guild store is an rng fest.

Agreed. I went 17 days without seeing him and now in 10-12 days have accumulated 60 shards. Pray to RNGesus