Split My Sith Teams Into 2

Hi all,

Between Arena and the new Grand Arena I have been trying to build various teams offensive / defensive teams. My best faction is currently the Sith (Traya someday you'll join)

If you had to split the Sith faction into two teams. One to be used for Offense and one to be used for defense how would you do it? Below is my characters on where they are at. I'm fine spending a Zeta if it'll help really benefit a team as I have a few saved up.

G7 7* Sith Assassin (Working on her now)
G12 2x Z Palpatine
G12 1x Z Darth Sion
G12 1x Z Darth Vader
G12 1x Z Darth Nihilus
G12 1x Z Darth Sidious
G12 1x Z Darth Maul
G12 Count Dooku
G12 Sith Trooper
7* Savage (not leveled or geared)

I can always throw in a Grand Admiral Thrawn on a team to substitute one of the Sith.

https://swgoh.gg/p/731389216/

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Nightmare with thrawn and rest under zmaul is probably your best option.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Nightmare with thrawn and rest under zmaul is probably your best option.

This. But You can actually split them into 3 teams. Savage geared and Zetaed leading 4 trash toons makes a good D team by himself.
  • Options
    No bastilla fallen?
  • Options
    Just saying that if your run a zDN lead, that makes Dookuu and Savaga a lot better, IF you are going to use then I'd use them with DN.
  • Options
    If you put the Trooper and Sion on the same team with Palp Lead, Vader and DN, they will hold very well on Defense.

Zeta Maul lead with the others is also decent for defense.

If you want to use some for offense, as posted above about the nightmare team: Palp Lead, Vader, Sion, DN + Thrawn instead of the trooper.
  • Options
    Stonehenge wrote: »
    No bastilla fallen?

How I wish, but she just opened up on a node. It'll take me 6 months to get her since I have EWOKS to hunt first :(
  • Val_Galahadred
    442 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    bsticks wrote: »
    No bastilla fallen?

How I wish, but she just opened up on a node. It'll take me 6 months to get her since I have EWOKS to hunt first :(

@bsticks Didn't you get her in the marquee? You should at least have her at 3 stars, so just work on her gear and abilities, and throw her on a team. Plenty of people use her at the top of Arena on teams at low stars.
  • Options
    bsticks wrote: »
    No bastilla fallen?

I use her on zMaul at 3* in TW. Works great.