Uggggh, doTs

President_Palpatine
99 posts Member
edited January 2019
Shouldn’t it be that if a character dies to doTs that a character inflicted, the character have the kill recorded as their’s?
I’m sick of my Boba dying in events because I inflicted doTs, the character died, and I didn't get bounty hunters resolve, therefore losing me that match.
Btw, doTs means damage over time, for any players unfamiliar with the acromnyms

Replies

• Options
    This is also relevant to other characters with kill bonuses, if there are any, because I’m too lazy to read anyone’s kits
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I would like it for the raid damage count.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Disagree
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yes, unfortunately the way it is coded the damage comes from the active toon, they are actually damaging themselves.

there is no tracking of who it was placed by, same goes for thermal detonators.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    On the upside, you can bypass Zombie's second unique if you kill them with dots. They stay dead... until Daka or Talzin lead rezzes them
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    On the upside, you can bypass Zombie's second unique if you kill them with dots. They stay dead... until Daka or Talzin lead rezzes them

Really? I didn't know that. That's kinda neat
  • Options
    Also was not aware, that's good to know! Has to specifically be an "enemy attack" to trigger Undying Sacrifice.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Well, that’s good to know