Need some advice.

Crackling_Doom
979 posts Member
edited January 2019
https://swgoh.gg/p/766695271/

Currently I'm running Sith and Thrawn in arena. I'm also working towards Revan and Traya. I'll be unlocking Traya next month.

I'm also saving zetas for Traya but was wondering if I should keep them for Darth Revan (whenever he comes out) as he will likely be the new meta (like how Revan turned out to be) or just give them to Traya? Or even Revan?

What do you think?

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Considering saving for Darth Revan is preemptive and he might not even be on the horizon, zeta Traya. If nothing else, I’m sure she’d be a great addition to a Darth Revan team
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    The Feb character should come out/be announced around the same time you get Traya right?

Don't put on any zetas until it's clear whether or not you can get the new char (and, like, the new character is better, but that's a pretty safe bet)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    The Feb character should come out/be announced around the same time you get Traya right?

Don't put on any zetas until it's clear whether or not you can get the new char (and, like, the new character is better, but that's a pretty safe bet)

Is there a guarantee that there will be a new character in February?

No, but I guess you both are right that you mind as well wait and find out. It can’t hurt, save for maybe a few crystals from arena.
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Considering saving for Darth Revan is preemptive and he might not even be on the horizon, zeta Traya. If nothing else, I’m sure she’d be a great addition to a Darth Revan team

Fair point.

Remember when Grandmaster Yoda was reworked and people Zeta'd his leadership? Then came Bastila with an even better leadership and people regretted giving Yoda the Zeta.

I just don't wanna go through that, lol. Imagine throwing 2 Zetas on a character then a new meta comes out. The feeling must be soul crushing.

Darth Revan, if he actually comes in February which is a big if, won't be easy to get the first go unless you're a spender. Worst case scenario you'll have 2 good sith leaders for two solid TW/GA squads.
  • Options
    Feb is always Sith month, so something will be coming. If I were you I would do Traya's unique and then see what drops in Feb. That way you don't do a leader that becomes "obsolete" two weeks later, like the aforementioned GMY leader.