Guild recruitment

I've been looking for some players to join my guild Relentless Renegades and I tried posting on the forums here does guild recruitment actually work here

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes it does, but recruiting is a fair amount of work. Very rarely do players just fall into your lap.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes but you may be better off PMing the people looking for guilds that are good matches than just posting your own ad.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    You’ll have to tell us

Is it working for you so far?
  • Options
    Looking at your "ad", you don't give any information about your guild. You need to post your GP. How many members, what raids you are doing, how many TB stars you get, your TW win/loss ratio, a swoh.gg link would help also.
    Just saying you must be 2m GP and want Traya is not a good ad.
  • Options
    I had to kick a lot of dead weight out of the guild players weren't competing with sith raids and not getting their raid tickets I try to keep everybody involved with most everything going on with the game I'm sitting at about a hundred and five mil GP with 45 members
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    There's a million other ads looking like yours. At the moment it's a players market rather than a guilds market so you need to chase people.
  • NoobSaibot12321
    191 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    List your gp, stars in the TB, tw focus, raids and launch times, ect. Basically list everything you can think of. And if you don't have officers assigned to various game modes, list you need those too. 105m GP is a sweet spot for people who want guaranteed top 10 in hstr to join, so you shouldn't have problems filling up with some powerful rosters.

Also the 2nd important thing is list the requirements of people your looking to join. Minimum GP, HSTR ready, 600 Tix daily ect.

Nobody's going to join if they don't know your raid times, what your all about, and what you require of them. They will simply see your lack of information post as you don't know what your doing and they will move on without a second thought.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    You’ll have to tell us

Is it working for you so far?

No not yet it's been pretty slow normally after I have to remove someone somebody joins pretty quick most people in the guild now are working pretty hard and have solo teams going but we had a lot of dead weight I had to kick those not getting raid tickets or joining battles and not doing nothing and getting shared Rewards so I cleaned house now I need to add some members that can help compete to get Traya and raise are winning percentage in TW
  • Options
    thank you everyone
  • Options
    It's tough, my guild has been in the 30s/50 members forever because recruiting sucks. Sure my post may not be a masterpiece, but there needs to be a better way to do this since they're so adamant about these guild events (TB/TW and even including the STR) requiring such precise teamwork from everyone.

I'm not saying I don't like the guild events requiring guild coordination, quite the opposite. Instead, maybe they should revamp the guild search in game and transform it into a full guild recruitment platform. Then it could pull stats directly from the game for players to see when deciding to join, such as W/L record in TW, and highest star count in each TB.
  • Options
    Sometimes merging small guilds in fill them faster