Characters i want to be reworked

Matu
46 posts Member
General Kenobi needs to get stronger, also Clone troopers needs buff, Analin Skywalker. Also who i wanna see on game are Dark side Anakin, old Luke, Jedi Rey or who ever she is in Ep9, general Hux, Kylo ren whit new mask (if the
rumors are true!?), Snoke.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah well, just wait and you'll probably get em sooner or later
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yes, Kenobi, a meta character, is definitely one of the characters that needs a rework.
    Post edited by Droideka on
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    Yes, Kenobi, a meta character, is definitely one of the characters tha needs a rework.

While I agree that GK still is a viable character I would like to add that several less popular characters have zetas, like Bodhi or Rose, C3PO (who has multiple ones) and GK still has none.
    He was a General and one of the main characters and I think he deserves a Zeta.

However, I like the idea of reworking certain teams (Clones in general, Maul and Savage need Mother Talzin Synergies, Seperatists and so on) to gibe them a purpose and add a little more strategy to GA and TW, as some teams are rarerly used now.
  • Options
    Yes, Kenobi should = win
  • Options
    Anyone with a lightsaber should hit hard. Doesn't make sense a lightsaber would hit like a wet noodle. Immersion killed.
  • Options
    Kenobi WILL get 2 Zeta's - he has a spot for his unique and his lead. Question is when.

I "assume" it'll be with a Clone rework - I also "assume" thos will come AFTER this mythical Grevious re-work we might get one day - (bring balance to the force or something....) but *shrugs* devs gonna do what a devs gonna do.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Kenobi WILL get 2 Zeta's - he has a spot for his unique and his lead. Question is when.

I "assume" it'll be with a Clone rework - I also "assume" thos will come AFTER this mythical Grevious re-work we might get one day - (bring balance to the force or something....) but *shrugs* devs gonna do what a devs gonna do.

If Kenobi gets one, it will probably happen when Clone Wars comes back on air.

I'm hoping they add some Clone Troopers and Kenobi's Zeta(s) synergizes with them and Anikan
  • Options
    Bastilla jedi are already boring without gk getting even stronger
  • Options
    Anyone with a lightsaber should hit hard. Doesn't make sense a lightsaber would hit like a wet noodle. Immersion killed.

Ahsoka Tano Padawan did get tossed around a lot in Clone Wars.
  • Options
    I would love it if GK’s zetas are just clone-specific.
  • Options
    GK Zeta's and should have synergy with Ankin and Cody. Ankin needs a rework and zetas with synergy with Ahsoka, who needs a rework with zetas as well.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    GK Zeta's and should have synergy with Ankin and Cody. Ankin needs a rework and zetas with synergy with Ahsoka, who needs a rework with zetas as well.

I agree that GK needs a big rework, but Anakin and Ahsoka don't. Sure, they're great characters in the story and aren't too great in the game. But this game has gotten so Jedi-heavy that I hesitate to say those two also need more attention. Just do GK for now.
  • Options
    DeFekt713 wrote: »
    Droideka wrote: »
    Yes, Kenobi, a meta character, is definitely one of the characters tha needs a rework.

While I agree that GK still is a viable character I would like to add that several less popular characters have zetas, like Bodhi or Rose, C3PO (who has multiple ones) and GK still has none.
    He was a General and one of the main characters and I think he deserves a Zeta.

However, I like the idea of reworking certain teams (Clones in general, Maul and Savage need Mother Talzin Synergies, Seperatists and so on) to gibe them a purpose and add a little more strategy to GA and TW, as some teams are rarerly used now.
    He is more than just viable, he is in the meta Revan teams for squad arena right now. If he gets zetas it needs to only affect clones and not GK or other Jedi.
  • Options
    It's funny that this post turned rapidly into "GK needs a zeta," but it speaks to what people want and what makes sense. I'd bet he would be the overwhelming majority vote "by the community" for a reworked character. Look at the facts:

1) He's the only Raid character without a Zeta. When you consider the strength of his other raid peers, Han Solo and Darth Traya, while he is a more defensive-minded character, he still comes off considerably weaker.
    2) Maybe not meta material anymore, but he's still solid stock in Arena, as well as TW, TB and GA. I'd argue he will be one of the timeless characters no matter how gameplay evolves.
    3) He's definitely one of the most popular characters amongst the fan base.

So who would I like to see reworked? Top five:

1) General Kenobi - for every reason noted above, and he needs to say "Well hellooo there..." any time he pops someone with a crit or something!

2) Mace Windu - give the man back his wallet, send Bonnie on her way, and let's see how bad a **** he can be. He's responsible for Grievous's hacking and coughing, and I only know one other guy who rolled Grievious like that! He's a master jedi on the level of Yoda for crying out loud! I'd like to see Mace get a second zeta unique that allows him both high chance partial reflection and added counterattack, and beyond that, he just needs more meat to make him current-day legit.

3) General Grievous - Jedi Knight Revan and friends should be afraid of something more than themselves, and that's the jedi-killer supreme of the Clone Wars. Standing at 7'-1", the Supreme Commander of the Droid Army needs to be a legitimate threat commensurate with a guy twirling 4 lightsabers. Higher damage output, faster base speed for sure. If nothing else, I think he deserves a special unique "fear" debuff that permanently afflicts opponent survivors with increasing negative performance as their team dies, which would be absolutely crippling for any team that has regen capabilities (and way, way worse for NS).

4) Jedi Knight Anakin - I don't think we need a special dark side Anakin, we basically already have him. Similar to Mace, he just needs more meat to him. I think the original premise of him is sound... he is reckless, and his misses should have consequences since he gives up his position for the big kill. Anakin's strength is in his overwhelming endurance and tenacity in a fight, so I'd like to see him get more tools in his established attacks, such as deathmark an expose in Reckless Assault.

5) The Clones - The Grand Army of the Republic's finest commanders and captains need modernization to meet today's threats to the Empire. In the very least, I feel that they all need just a minor bump up to make them more durable, and a lesser, special-activated version of the recent TW special bonuses would do just that. One step better, I'll continue to cry for clone commander-to-jedi general special affinity... clone uniques for their specific general that boost their performance. Rex to Anakin. Cody to GK. This is an idea that is better served if more clone commanders get released, and they too could have their own uniques for their generals. Cody of all the clones deserves to be way better than he is.

• Options
    But characters wielding a stick like Scavenger Rey and Chirrut hit like a freight train

• Options
    FilthyJawa wrote: »
    It's funny that this post turned rapidly into "GK needs a zeta," but it speaks to what people want and what makes sense. I'd bet he would be the overwhelming majority vote "by the community" for a reworked character. Look at the facts:

1) He's the only Raid character without a Zeta. When you consider the strength of his other raid peers, Han Solo and Darth Traya, while he is a more defensive-minded character, he still comes off considerably weaker.
    2) Maybe not meta material anymore, but he's still solid stock in Arena, as well as TW, TB and GA. I'd argue he will be one of the timeless characters no matter how gameplay evolves.
    3) He's definitely one of the most popular characters amongst the fan base.

So who would I like to see reworked? Top five:

1) General Kenobi - for every reason noted above, and he needs to say "Well hellooo there..." any time he pops someone with a crit or something!

2) Mace Windu - give the man back his wallet, send Bonnie on her way, and let's see how bad a **** he can be. He's responsible for Grievous's hacking and coughing, and I only know one other guy who rolled Grievious like that! He's a master jedi on the level of Yoda for crying out loud! I'd like to see Mace get a second zeta unique that allows him both high chance partial reflection and added counterattack, and beyond that, he just needs more meat to make him current-day legit.

3) General Grievous - Jedi Knight Revan and friends should be afraid of something more than themselves, and that's the jedi-killer supreme of the Clone Wars. Standing at 7'-1", the Supreme Commander of the Droid Army needs to be a legitimate threat commensurate with a guy twirling 4 lightsabers. Higher damage output, faster base speed for sure. If nothing else, I think he deserves a special unique "fear" debuff that permanently afflicts opponent survivors with increasing negative performance as their team dies, which would be absolutely crippling for any team that has regen capabilities (and way, way worse for NS).

4) Jedi Knight Anakin - I don't think we need a special dark side Anakin, we basically already have him. Similar to Mace, he just needs more meat to him. I think the original premise of him is sound... he is reckless, and his misses should have consequences since he gives up his position for the big kill. Anakin's strength is in his overwhelming endurance and tenacity in a fight, so I'd like to see him get more tools in his established attacks, such as deathmark an expose in Reckless Assault.

5) The Clones - The Grand Army of the Republic's finest commanders and captains need modernization to meet today's threats to the Empire. In the very least, I feel that they all need just a minor bump up to make them more durable, and a lesser, special-activated version of the recent TW special bonuses would do just that. One step better, I'll continue to cry for clone commander-to-jedi general special affinity... clone uniques for their specific general that boost their performance. Rex to Anakin. Cody to GK. This is an idea that is better served if more clone commanders get released, and they too could have their own uniques for their generals. Cody of all the clones deserves to be way better than he is.

☝🏻☝🏻What he said... Rework Kenobi, Rework Windu, Rework Grevious....

Aside from what he said but not anything urgent. I’d like to see ahsoka’s leadership completely replaced and Plo Koon’s leadership turned in to a unique to make him more useful.