Rest in peace my old arena team

Soon enough I won't be able to do this.
f08spst278wz.png

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Actually you will if the exposes spread like that...

Now without the stacking exposes tho one dodge and its gg so yeah maybe i guess...

Accuracy mods now lol
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Actually you will if the exposes spread like that

What I did there is:
    My Poe taunts and pops 3 exposes
    Finn stuns Vader
    Shoot the exposes
    Keep taunting, stunning, and hit Sion and Vader with BB8's tenacity down.
    From what I understand, by decreasing Finn's leader turn meter removal speed when popping an expose, my ability to lay down exposes is going to decrease.

Beating these teams is already surgery. If their Vader, Sion, or Nihilus goes first I usually lose.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Actually you will if the exposes spread like that

What I did there is:
    My Poe taunts and pops 3 exposes
    Finn stuns Vader
    Shoot the exposes
    Keep taunting, stunning, and hit Sion and Vader with BB8's tenacity down.
    From what I understand, by decreasing Finn's leader turn meter removal speed when popping an expose, my ability to lay down exposes is going to decrease.

Beating these teams is already surgery. If their Vader, Sion, or Nihilus goes first I usually lose.

Sion?
  • Options
    @Waffandrord yep. I haven't paid too much attention to the mechanism. But if Sion pops a taunt before I can remove his TM then it guarantees Vader speeds me down and then Nihilus or Sion then further increase my cool downs.

I know the pic isn't a Sith team, but this one, Sith teams, and NS teams all go down the same way for me.
  • Options
    @Waffandrord yep. I haven't paid too much attention to the mechanism. But if Sion pops a taunt before I can remove his TM then it guarantees Vader speeds me down and then Nihilus or Sion then further increase my cool downs.

I know the pic isn't a Sith team, but this one, Sith teams, and NS teams all go down the same way for me.

Or poe goes first and sion resist the turn meter reduce.
  • Options
    Is that arena match? Weird team by opponent
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    If those are the opponents you are fighting I think you can keep going with zFinn.
    He is likely not going to be a match any longer for JKR and Traya. But those random teams with no synergy should not be able to stand a chance.
    Post edited by RandomSithLord on
  • Options
    If those are the opponents you are fighting I think you can keep going with zFinn.
    He is likely not going to be a match any longer for JKR and Traya. But those random teams with no synergy should not be able to stand a chance.

That's what I was getting at - can't be top 500 facing teams like that! I thought it may be a screenshot from GW
  • Options
    Looking at the new Finn kit, that version of the team should still work fine or comparably, with minimum tweaking. Maybe drop Pilot for Rose, Amilyn, or R2.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Looking at the new Finn kit, that version of the team should still work fine or comparably, with minimum tweaking. Maybe drop Pilot for Rose, Amilyn, or R2.

Well, I have been working on R2 so I will definitely consider that, and try it.
  • Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Is that arena match? Weird team by opponent

It was. Here is what usually goes down.
    dapvfnewlivp.png
    15yh3co3hiya.png
    yfalqcxljapd.png

• Options
    Yikes. Way down there.
  • Options
    Turvantus wrote: »
    Yikes. Way down there.