Help me

I lost my main account that were good and im starting a new one, whats the meta atm? and does someone have a good starting account thats like lvl 10 that i could get?? TY

Replies

• BBQ
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Alexa this is so sad
  • Options
    In the words of lord ackbar "tis an elaborate ruse!!!"
  • Supermarioo
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Halmirus wrote: »

im legit asking for a lvl 10 account lol whats the scam?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Level 10 is like 5 minutes work or something ridiculously trivial.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Level 10 is like 5 minutes work or something ridiculously trivial.

yea i know but i need a good starter character
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone gets the same starters.
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

no the first pack you get to open after the starters
  • Options

Pretty sure it says somewhere in the terms of service that you can’t trade, buy, sell, or transfer accounts or anything like that. Your account could get banned if you do so.
  • Options
    ohh sorry

Pretty sure it says somewhere in the terms of service that you can’t trade, buy, sell, or transfer accounts or anything like that. Your account could get banned if you do so.

ohh i didnt know
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Options

I'm wondering if they don't do that anymore. I created an alternate account and opened a chromium for the first time and got 12 b2 shards. No full character
  • Options

They changed it so it's not a full toon anymore. It's the chance for a full toon or shards.
  • Options

They changed it so it's not a full toon anymore. It's the chance for a full toon or shards.

ohh
  • Options

Seeing as how theybdont have an account? What are they going to ban?
  • Options
    @IDinDooNuffin

They would ban whatever account the OP acquires.

Meanwhile, @Supermarioo , getting a good pull on the your first card is easy: you just install an Android emulator like Andy or Nox or BlueStacks on your computer. Then you install SWGOH on the Android Emulator. Then you start a game that's not connected to any account - a "guest" game. Then you play til you get your first data card. Then if you don't like what you get, you delete the the entire emulator, reinstall it, then reinstall SWGOH on the newly-reinstalled emulator. then play til you get your first card and try again.

It probably takes 20-30 minutes per try, what with all the installation and the slow tutorial prompts. I wouldn't know, I haven't tried it. But if it's worth it to you to get the best start possible, then that's how you do it.

AFTER you get a guest account with a lucky character draw, THEN you connect your guest account to a google-play account or use the Device-transfer method to allow your Apple device to gain access to the guest account (this isn't as short a process but it doesn't take too long).

Now you have your ideal starter account and you didn't break any rules.

Of course, unless you're really lucky you'll be trying for several days and the gain you get from waiting for the perfect draw will be swamped by the gains you would have gotten just zooming up to level 40. But whatevs. If waiting for the perfect RNG is your jam, by all means, uninstall and reinstall away.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    From what I understand, there is an 80% chance the first chromium will be a full character. Not 100% chance.

Knowing that, it's not worth making multiple accounts just to get bossk or talzin as your first.

You can get to bastila node within the first week with good planning.
  • Options
    From what I understand, there is an 80% chance the first chromium will be a full character. Not 100% chance.

Knowing that, it's not worth making multiple accounts just to get bossk or talzin as your first.

You can get to bastila node within the first week with good planning.

No, it was changed after they had to release the pack probabilities. Look it up, full Char is only 20% in the Chromium Packs. Same for the first draw.
    https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/assetssw.capitalgames.com/PACK_PROBABILITIES/3H7F2N/pack_probabilities.pdf

• Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    You need 4.99 Dooku pack. He will be meta