Carth Onasi node drop rate is super low

Rake6
442 posts Member
****? I'm farming him since he is on the node and the drop rate is ridiculously low. Every other node I'm farming is ok but this one is like 144 energy 1 shard EVERY DAY! WTH?

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    fun fact: they actually have a "farming switch" in their headquarters that theyve flipped to low chances, just to mess with us.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    My drop rate for Carth has been pretty average so far.
  • Options
    He’s quite possibly the worst character I’ve ever farmed. I’m debating if I stop paying for refreshes and put those crystals into shipments instead. I’m pretty sure I’m over 80 crystals per shard right now.
  • Options
    Good days and bad days. Personally I’ve had a 13/24 day and a 4/24 day, and everything in between. Multiple people have demonstrated that it’s averaging out to the 33% range. Just pray to rngesus a little bit harder ;)
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    Options
    He's been pretty good for me so far. I get about 8 to 10 shards a day, stopping at the 200 crystal refresh.

Juhani, however, has been terrible for me. I only get 2 to 3 shards of her a day, going up to the 100 crystal refresh.
  • Options
    I've had more 0/16 rolls with Carth than any other toon in the game.
  • Options
    25.3% from 312 sims. Worst farm I've ever encountered. Always track my drops and its the only one I've done so far that hasn't averaged out by now. Still time though so we'll see.
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options
    I have been getting just over 8 shards/day, which is just slightly above what we expect for 24 attempts/day.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm buying his shards from shipments and just use the bonus energy. I think its not worth it to refresh, especially Carth.
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    24/106 for the past 4 days.

That's how my farming has been for the past few days. I was expecting yo have him at 7s on the 15th, but, at this rate, it's almost out of reach without buying shards.
  • Options
    im at 3/32 for carth over the last 4 days, will try and keep an eye on his intake