Starting TM

Unless an ability says so at the start of a fight all characters start with 0 TM correct?

I keep randomly running into issues where my starting speed is higher than my opponents and my opponent keeps moving before I do. It is incredibly frustrating

Replies

• Options
    Vader gets more speed based on his teams tags, same with Revan lead Jedi. some leads/uniques give flat speed bonuses. I can't think of anything that gives preloaded TM.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Check opponent’s leader ability.
    Some of leaders give allies additional speed.
    (like KRU Asajj Talzin)
    Or give some TM.
    (like Bastila)
    If there are BB-8, Droid’s Speeds are more faster at first turn.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Vader gets more speed based on his teams tags, same with Revan lead Jedi. some leads/uniques give flat speed bonuses. I can't think of anything that gives preloaded TM.

Han has preloaded tm
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Zaul leadership gives TM too.
  • Options
    Yeah well aware of all of the starting leader abilities to give bonus starting speed or TM.

Far as I know Troopers and Ewoks do not get any starting TM or a flat speed increase at the start of the fight. The first turn for these teams are based sololy on their speed. So if you go in with a team that has 8 faster speed than their fastest toon. You should go first. I don't see this always happening.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Garios129 wrote: »
    Yeah well aware of all of the starting leader abilities to give bonus starting speed or TM.

Far as I know Troopers and Ewoks do not get any starting TM or a flat speed increase at the start of the fight. The first turn for these teams are based sololy on their speed. So if you go in with a team that has 8 faster speed than their fastest toon. You should go first. I don't see this always happening.

Troopers do have speed added from the leader ability.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you are trying to understand any particular interaction, it is really helpful if you list out both teams and ask the community about why X toon went first.
  • Options
    Ewok wise, paploo gets a 25% Speed boost if not taunting. . .
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Garios129 wrote: »

The fact you are getting out speeded by something you don't think you should be out speeded by is an indication you aren't aware of all the leader and special abilities.

What are the team comps? The listed character speeds? Which toon(s) is moving before you get to go?