Crap. My HK is not ready

zhpkiller
21 posts Member
edited March 2019
Been focused on old republic and didn't work on HK. I'm only at 69/80 out of 0 stars. So 260 shards to go.

Even assuming I place first every day in arena (kind of doable) that would only give me 1100 currency a day. In 13 days that's 36 purchases * 5 shards = 180 shards... If I buy the pack then it's another 50 shards. 230 out of 260 needed in very best case.

Am I dead in the water because of the stupid HK?
Post edited by zhpkiller on

Replies

• Options
    The event pack is likely tuned to primarily drop the one most people don't need... HK-47. This could work to your advantage
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    The event pack is likely tuned to primarily drop the one most people don't need... HK-47. This could work to your advantage

That is simply not true and can be misleading to newer players. The odds are equal for any toon to drop.
  • Options
    Even if it's not skewed, it's still a possible way to get the shards if you're behind a wall of arena currency. You can only buy the HK pack for money once. What other option is there? I still have a feeling the probabilities are skewed, but, you're right it is a gut feeling. Take that with a grain of salt OP
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    if you have the currency and crystals, you can refresh the store to pick up more shards. but as with events like this, make sure you calculate the gear needed too. no point in having all 7*(and spending extra to get there), if you wont have the gear to make it happen.
  • Options
    Oof
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Don't forget the weekly shipments that a extra 25 shards and you'll probably be able to get 2 of them before the event over so thats a extra 50 shards. just 2000-4000 crystals
  • Options
    Just get it next time. Seems a simple solution.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    I have HK for a couple years. but i don't have the rest and really don't care right now. Got enough chars to work With, will wait till second round just in case is another GG with a Sith cloak :#
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain