Can we get a kit??

Like today?? Good lord guys.....guess I shouldn't be surprised....

DO YOUR JOBS

Replies

• Options
    Patience, Viceroy, Patience, She will die ...
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Options
    212Attack wrote: »
    Like today?? Good lord guys.....guess I shouldn't be surprised....

DO YOUR JOBS

How is it their job to reveal the kit now? The kit reveal generally comes a very short time before the toon drops.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    question to answer your question...….HOW IN THE **** DO WE EVEN KNOW HE IS ANY GOOD???? I guess you could always drag it out and cash in that way! Ohh **** they did just that with GG
  • Options
    212Attack wrote: »
    question to answer your question...….HOW IN THE **** DO WE EVEN KNOW HE IS ANY GOOD???? I guess you could always drag it out and cash in that way! Ohh **** they did just that with GG

You do realize theyre trying to make money, right?
  • Options
    b9bdr5bf35x4.jpg
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Give him one of everything plus one. There's your kit.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    The kit will come a few days before the event itself. However it would be nice to get a date for when the event will be (we can figure it out from the calendar gaps, but still). And will the HK-47 and BSF reworks actually be after the event?
  • Options
    The kit will come a few days before the event itself. However it would be nice to get a date for when the event will be (we can figure it out from the calendar gaps, but still). And will the HK-47 and BSF reworks actually be after the event?

Bets on it starting on the 21st. The packs end in 2 weeks, so I'm guessing the event will end on the 28th.