Grand Arena Bug?

A guildmate and I noticed that our opponents ships show an unusually low GP, around 26k and looking the their roster, it would be impossible. Just wondering if its not reading something, visually or if this messes up the game.

Replies

• Options
    Post their swgoh.gg link then?
  • Options
    Do their character defenses look particularly messed up as well? There are a bunch of us who have noticed this has happened, and it seems to be tied to when the opposition did not sit any defenses at all.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    Yea 1 player in my guild at 5 mil gp fought a 33k fleet that should not have been possible cause there tarkin capital should have been higher then that
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me, it is a display problem with the auto deploy.
  • Options
    I know my opponents teams seemed completely random, with no synergies that I could see. I think maybe my guildmate mentioned the same? Working now, so I will look into it. The auto deploy may be the culprit. Sounds reasonable to me.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me, it is a display problem with the auto deploy.

This seems to be the answer, but all bugs and issues should be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>