Where am I getting TM from?

NicWester
8928 posts Member
I'm using a Bounty Hunter team for Galactic War (got to get those payouts for the quests somehow) and every now and again something happens unexpectedly and I can't figure it out.

My team is Bossk led, Zam, Dengar, Boba Fett, and Greedo.

Every now and again I'll have a bunch of thermal detonators on someone and Zam will burst them all with her basic. Her TM will hit 100%, which is expected, but occasionally Greedo's TM will also fill up a little bit (Maybe 20% or so, hard to eyeball it and, as you'll see, I can't find how much it is exactly), occasionally-occasionally enough that his TM will hit 100% and he'll go before Zam.

Where's this TM coming from? Bossk's leader ability gives defense and tenacity and healing and his payout gives +50 speed. Zam's payout gives her stealth and assorted other bonuses, but to her only, and her unique gives self-buffs based on other bounty hunters present. Greedo's payout gives him counter, his unique gives him the chance to shoot multiple times. I don't see any TM gain on any of these characters uniques, payouts, or leader ability. So how's Greedo getting TM?
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Maybe this?

sfl3k5su5kfx.png
  • Options
    Greedo gets 25% tm when his own thermals detonate, so when zam pops them he gets tm.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, what was said above.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh..... Thanks!

I forgot that when a detonator lands, it's still "their" detonator. Which is weird why their damage doesn't get assigned in raids, but that's a minor issue.

Fantastic, thanks, folks!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ahhhhh..... Thanks!

I forgot that when a detonator lands, it's still "their" detonator. Which is weird why their damage doesn't get assigned in raids, but that's a minor issue.

Fantastic, thanks, folks!

Thermal detonator damage origin is self, as the debuff is owned by self. Thus it doesn't trigger counter attack, doesn't count for contracts if defeats enemy, doesn't count on raids and doesn't trigger health steal on thrower.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain