Want to factory reset my phone and not lose my progress.

NNWO
17 posts Member
edited March 2019
If I connect it to my facebook will that be enough? as using a Google account now just resets me a level 1, or can I connect my guest acount and Google acount without going back to level 1?

Replies

• Options
    Connect it to either google play games (android) or game center(apple) (think that's the right thing for apple).

Either way it's saved through your Google/Apple game account (that you can use to make crystal purchases) not Facebook or other sites.
  • NNWO
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Connect it to either google play games (android) or game center(apple) (think that's the right thing for apple).

Either way it's saved through your Google/Apple game account (that you can use to make crystal purchases) not Facebook or other sites.

How Do i content to google play games without the level reset though?
  • Options
    NNWO wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »

How Do i content to google play games without the level reset though?

Connecting to google play games can be done from in game and will not reset your account unless you have an account already saved to google play games. If you've ever made purchases, you are already saved.

Connecting to google play games is also all you need to do to save your game.
  • Options
    you may have to install the google play games app if you haven't already