Where da XP at doe?

Bilb0Swaggins
13 posts Member
edited November 2015
I am baffled at how fast some of my piers are progressing. How do they do it? I do ALL daily challenges, challenges, arena battles, battles and cantina battles. I CONSTANTLY keep up with my character levels, their gear and abilities. I do everything but they still seem to be gaining more XP then me. Can you buy XP? Are they doing something? Hackers? Is there some weird magical tip I'm oblivious to? HELP ME! Please.

Replies

• Options
    Energy refresh?

Exp to energy ratio is 1:1, so a refresh is worth 150exp. That adds up.
  • Options
    Trilbo wrote: »
    Energy refresh

a refresh

Wus dat doe?
  • Bilb0Swaggins
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    How much does it cost? Will I be an MLG PRO if I start "refreshing"?
  • Options
    They are paying to refresh their energy levels. No doubt about it. Some people are spending a fortune to keep refreshing energy so they can increase XP. They are also mining for gear or possibly character shards on hard levels.
  • Options
    If you do battles you get XP. If you refresh, you get energy, helping you do battles. So they are getting XP faster than you because of this
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    energy refresh is the way the go. even at lvl 85 it is one of the best investments you can do with crystals because it also means more farming for gear and shards. If you are in top 200 of arena I think you should be able to do 2 light/dark refreshes and 1 cantina refresh every day (200 crystals total). But many people do even 2 cantina refreshes or more.

It happens when you are out of energy and try to start another battle. It then asks you if you want 120 energy and 20 sim tickets for the price of 50 crystals for light/dark energy and 100 crystals for cantina energy. after 2 uses this price goes up.

It is also an excellent way to get more sim tickets
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Necro from 1.5 years ago?
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    For the F2P player, there really is no better way to spend the crystals you get as rewards. Not only do you get more exp, as stated, but you also get more gear, which really is the key to making more powerful toons.