Rework inbound?

04bwfiftehkd.jpg

....🤔😂

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Or another player quit?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Or another player quit?

Would that just not leave said players last team in or do the devs actually do this?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    DarthJelly wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Or another player quit?

Would that just not leave said players last team in or do the devs actually do this?

The devs don’t do it. Some players that decided to quit do that so that others can move up more easily.
  • Options
    Well that's just plain ol' gracious of them.
  • Options
    I wish more players who quit would do this. But my shards been pretty active...
  • Options
    It could be they want to drop ranks to do some BH quests. I did this quite a lot when trying to drop ranks looking for Wampas and Wookies to beat in arena.
  • Options
    I have run across Hyoda solo in arena twice. As Mr. Sausage says, I am sure that they are trying to drop down to where their Jedi team or BH team can win on O.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    It's the final act of defiance. Loved the T-shirt back in the day. A mouse giving an Eagle the finger as it swooped in for the kill.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen a few players in my shard change their names with "CG" figuring prominently in them, and not in a good way. I'm also not dropping as much overnight lately, which isn't a great sign either.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    I've seen a few players in my shard change their names with "CG" figuring prominently in them, and not in a good way. I'm also not dropping as much overnight lately, which isn't a great sign either.

Not good business to anger the payer base.