We need an Assault Battle for OR toons

Since we were essentially guided to farm every single OR toon, could we get an Assault Battle requiring them? They already have the template for stages from the two legendary events. Make them fairly difficult and award some G12 pieces, maybe even a zeta or two. Not sure much work is required from the devs to make this happen but it’d give us another use for the squads. What do you all think?

Replies

• Options
    +1. Please.
  • Options
    Agreed, I'd actually like to see every faction have its own assault battle.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Since we were essentially guided to farm every single OR toon, could we get an Assault Battle requiring them? They already have the template for stages from the two legendary events. Make them fairly difficult and award some G12 pieces, maybe even a zeta or two. Not sure much work is required from the devs to make this happen but it’d give us another use for the squads. What do you all think?

Actually you should get in line behind Ship content, ship assault battles, ship raid, or any kind of new content to the game the OR needs to just sit back be quiet and wait it's stinky little turn. Enough already
  • Options
    Many think we have had enough OR for a while. Maybe in a year they can sneak something small into the game.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like a small event or two for them. Just to crank out an omega and mods/shards every once in a while
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    Many think we have had enough OR for a while. Maybe in a year they can sneak something small into the game.

Any new PVE is welcome and much needed...we just hope they go somewhere else first than OR for a while.... that's all...
  • Unknownhost
    131 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    this... i could care less about kotor content i didnt play the games, but anything that uses existing unlocked characters.

more more more, assault battles, secrets and shadows, even omegas, any and all of the event contents should be added too. dont neglect what you've already come with!!! expand existing content and add more!

hell i'd be happy to see a half dozen new omega events that reuired more unconventionally toon teams...jawas anyone? i farmed them and alot of others just for mods back in the day and no they have no use...give peoples more reasons to get characters!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    this... i could care less about kotor content i didnt play the games, but anything that uses existing unlocked characters.

more more more, assault battles, secrets and shadows, even omegas, any and all of the event contents should be added too. dont neglect what you've already come with!!! expand existing content and add more!

hell i'd be happy to see a half dozen new omega events that reuired more unconventionally toon teams...jawas anyone? i farmed them and alot of others just for mods back in the day and no they have no use...give peoples more reasons to get characters!

Devs reluctant to add new content when the game is in it's dying throes..... it's a shame really
  • TVF
    36831 posts Member
    Options
    I just want them to actually start running the events we already have again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Devs reluctant to add new content when the game is in it's dying throes..... it's a shame really

Tune in for more conspiracy news at 11. *eye roll*
  • Options
    yeah i'd hesitate to say this game is dying.

i played ultima online at its release in 1997 and everquests in its release in 99...both though nowhere near as healthy as they once were have avid(and rabid) community bases.

this game isnt new and shiny anymore but still has a massive player base comparatively. 20 years to go? maybe not. dying this year? nah, were good for 2-3 more years at the least if not more.
  • Options

Actually you should get in line behind Ship content, ship assault battles, ship raid, or any kind of new content to the game the OR needs to just sit back be quiet and wait it's stinky little turn. Enough already

Never said I only wanted this added. We need more PvE events across the board. But those of us who are gearing up OR toons at 17500+ a pop, we need something other than a single Star Forge event. Again, it wouldn’t take much effort since they could borrow from the two Revan journeys 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »

They could allow two faction, as they did with the other assault battles too. The other faction could be Galactic Republic or Separatists. I think they don't have an assault battle yet either.
  • Options

Never said I only wanted this added. We need more PvE events across the board. But those of us who are gearing up OR toons at 17500+ a pop, we need something other than a single Star Forge event. Again, it wouldn’t take much effort since they could borrow from the two Revan journeys 🤷🏼‍♂️

It doesn't even have to be OR-themed. They could release a new Clone Wars-themed AB where players fight GR Jedi and clone troopers with either Separatists or OR. Two birds with one stone.
  • Options

It doesn't even have to be OR-themed. They could release a new Clone Wars-themed AB where players fight GR Jedi and clone troopers with either Separatists or OR. Two birds with one stone.

My point is most players have dropped a ton of resources into OR for the two Revans and some building for Malak. CG should at least give us an Assault Battle for these toons, especially since all they need to to do is take stages from existing legendary events.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

My point is most players have dropped a ton of resources into OR for the two Revans and some building for Malak. CG should at least give us an Assault Battle for these toons, especially since all they need to to do is take stages from existing legendary events.

People have dumped a ton of resources into a ton of things and we have nothing to use them on, modes to do anything with...... Why should OR get them first over the things been in game for years.... baloney
  • Ultra
    11604 posts Moderator
    Options

People have dumped a ton of resources into a ton of things and we have nothing to use them on, modes to do anything with...... Why should OR get them first over the things been in game for years.... baloney
    They wouldn’t be the first one to get Assault Battles and OR specific assault battles mean more free character shards for everyone.

I feel like you are playing devils advocate on a topic you don’t know about
  • Options

😑....I’m not advocating against other PvE events. I’m not sure why this is so hard to understand?