edited May 2019
The reworked Anakin and added Padmé.

Anakin + Padmé = Luke

Jedi Luke Confirmed.

Replies

• khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's not gonna be Baby Luke and baby Leia?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    khelzac wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not gonna be Baby Luke and baby Leia?

Just gotta speed it up a lil bit. Idk much about leia though.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    I’m still betting on Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru ultimate duo synergy meta.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I’m still betting on Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru ultimate duo synergy meta.

Called respect your elders?
    I dont think so.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Baby luke confirmed
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Ryanwhales ,

Owen Unique zeta final text:
    BURNED ALIVE
    When either Uncle Owen or Aunt Beru are defeated individually, they are revived at 50% health, which cannot be prevented. Whenever Owen or Beru fall below 50% health, they equalize health with each other and each gain 3 stacks of Heal Over Time. When ally Farmboy Luke is present, Uncle Owen gains Taunt at the start of Bounty Hunter and Empire enemies’ turns. Until Owen and Beru are defeated, all other allies are immune to Burning, Shock, and Fear.

Beru Unique zeta final text:
    TOO MUCH OF HIS FATHER
    When Aunt Beru has 3 or more different debuffs, Uncle Owen cleanses her of all debuffs and takes them on. At the end of her turn, Aunt Beru cleanses Uncle Owen of all debuffs and inflicts the same types and numbers of debuffs on target enemy. When any of the following allies are present, all allies are immune to Daze and gain Retribution for the duration of battle, which cannot be copied or dispelled: Old Ben Kenobi, R2, C3PO, any Jawa, any Tusken.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Now that’s how you introduce a kit that adds diversity, flexibility, out-of-the-box mechanics that don’t ultimately nullify other teams’ abilities (until certain thresholds/goals are met when wearing down this combo), and create a sustainable loop of survivability that lasts long enough to possibly dish out a decent round of offense before getting obliterated by any default meta (TW/GA focused)
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Now that’s how you introduce a kit that adds diversity, flexibility, out-of-the-box mechanics that don’t ultimately nullify other teams’ abilities (until certain thresholds/goals are met when wearing down this combo), and create a sustainable loop of survivability that lasts long enough to possibly dish out a decent round of offense before getting obliterated by any default meta (TW/GA focused)

Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • GuanIsHere
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Incoming crispy anakin and virgin grampa kenobi