Never Tell Me The Odds

I'm new to the forums but I am here to discuss mathematics on these daily pieces of gear that supposedly have a 50% drop rate for 50 gear pieces 50% drop rate for 25 pieces. I'm at a loss because I've purchased all 5 up to this point (the 5th just purchased this morning to double check myself). I have received 25 gear pieces for all 5. So am I correct in my math that I would take .5 x.5 x .5 x .5 x .5=0.03125 so there is a likelyhood of flipping a coin 5 times that I would have a 3 percent chance to get heads everytime. I guess I should buy a character shard pack because I have a 3 percent chance of getting enough shards for a 7 star character... Never Tell Me the Odds

Replies

• Options
    I'll be the other side... 50 in both the ones I purchased.
  • Khezmell
    77 posts Member
    Options
    I recieved 50 golden balls and 50 carabanti (or however its spelled) and only 25 stun guns.. I only bought the packs becuse it was a win-draw situation. If it were 0 or 100 pieces i would never buy it
  • Options
    Khezmell wrote: »
    I recieved 50 golden balls and 50 carabanti (or however its spelled) and only 25 stun guns.. I only bought the packs becuse it was a win-draw situation. If it were 0 or 100 pieces i would never buy it

I think its a win-little win scenario. Packs are about 10 crystals cheaper😂
  • Options
    Yeah, unfortunately for you seems like you just didn’t win this time. I got 50 Carbs and 50 Stuns from it. Sorry bro! Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Way of the game.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    Options
    25,25,50,50,50. Sample size is too small to draw conclusions with any degree of certainty.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    I think maybe more of the point is if you want to make it part of the celebration why not make it 50 for all? I mean it's not like you cna't buy the 25 sets for the same price almost every day. So some got something special and some got essentially nothing at all. Remember it's not really free since we had to buy the packs to try it. I also blanked on all my packs. 25 each time. I buy the 25 sets quite a bit so no big deal. But it's a bit disingenuous to call it a celebration. I certainly celebrated nothing opening them.
  • Options
    MntMan wrote: »
    I certainly celebrated nothing opening them.

This is hilarious
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    I'm new to the forums but I am here to discuss mathematics on these daily pieces of gear that supposedly have a 50% drop rate for 50 gear pieces 50% drop rate for 25 pieces. I'm at a loss because I've purchased all 5 up to this point (the 5th just purchased this morning to double check myself). I have received 25 gear pieces for all 5. So am I correct in my math that I would take .5 x.5 x .5 x .5 x .5=0.03125 so there is a likelyhood of flipping a coin 5 times that I would have a 3 percent chance to get heads everytime. I guess I should buy a character shard pack because I have a 3 percent chance of getting enough shards for a 7 star character... Never Tell Me the Odds

Not our fault ur unlucky.