Very Classy!

JDIII
1736 posts Member
Thanks you for showing how much you care for Peter Mayhew!

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Didnt know if this was serious or sarcastic lol.

But I do know people are going to find a way to complain like, "WhErE iS mY cHeWiE sHaRdS"

Post edited by SemiGod on
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    Options
    It is classy, but everyone was expecting a patch to disable squad builder, so somehow they still manage to fail even when they do something right...
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    DarthAndy wrote: »
    It is classy, but everyone was expecting a patch to disable squad builder, so somehow they still manage to fail even when they do something right...

This

spot on.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Javin37 wrote: »

This

spot on.

You guys are ridiculous. They did something to highlight a man that has passed and you complain they didnt something about squad builder. Absolute shame on you.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

This

spot on.

You guys are ridiculous. They did something to highlight a man that has passed and you complain they didnt something about squad builder. Absolute shame on you.

This right here
  • Options

This

spot on.

Quoting again because it needs to be seen 3 times.
  • Options
    Carrie Fisher probably isn't super impressed right now.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t give them ideas... we don’t need that portrait!!
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »

• Options

Which means she will be one of the upcoming legendaries
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

Which means she will be one of the upcoming legendaries

Idk. I mean old lady leia would make an awful legendary. I wouldn't expect sales would go very well.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options

This

spot on.

I posted in other complaint thread that got removed but this is exactly why this forum is not a direct line of communication and more of just a bulletin board for the devs. Post and leave let them cry themselves to sleep
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    Options

This

spot on.

You're right on this. I was genuinely expecting a fix for the exploit, but my snark shouldn't have been anywhere near a lovely gesture for a wonderful person. My bad 100%
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options

This

spot on.

LOOOOOL

• Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, very nice touch CG. I will rock this avatar for some time.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    I run an alternate account as a tribute account to my best friend who passed away 2 years ago (he was a huge Star Wars fan and we actually kept in touch through Battlefront when we couldn't get together in person). I use his old SN as the name on that alt, and now I have the perfect title to go along with it.
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    I run an alternate account as a tribute account to my best friend who passed away 2 years ago (he was a huge Star Wars fan and we actually kept in touch through Battlefront when we couldn't get together in person). I use his old SN as the name on that alt, and now I have the perfect title to go along with it.

/tear

That's awesome.