Hey guys looking for a guild

El_Gato22
4 posts Member
edited May 2019
Hey guys I recently left my guild. My friends in real life started to play so I’m looking for an active guild not to high not to low but just in btw . Maybe 10-35m gp . I need 4 rooms thank you !

Replies

• Options
    Here is my ally code 193-845-711
    My gp is 3.6mill
    With 3 friends around 100k gp
  • Options
    DARTH inVADERz is very interested in you. We are an active guild looking for helpful active members to rebuild a once great guild. We currently do heroic pit and level 6 sith and tank raids. Our gp is currently around 23 million. Our only requirement is that you login once per week and do one daily activity when logged in.
  • El_Gato22
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Sounds good but I think you should try pushing 600 coins a day . I’ll talk to my friends about it . Would love a guild that can at least make 600 coins a day ! Thank you! @Mcdvader
  • Options
    We don't require 600 from everyone yet because we are attempting to rebuild. We lost many members.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Ah sorry 3 guys at 100k is not okay.
  • MurderBears
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    we'd take 3 at 100k to go with your roster of you got some STR slayers. we are close to Heroic
  • Options
    976-597-667 give me a shout may be able to help you!!!
  • Options
    My guild can take all 4 of you in. We have a mix of veterans and beginners. We specialize in helping build new players quickly.

Heroic Pit and Tank. Tier 6 Sith cycles through every 3 days.

Contact me: Clubber Lang
    Ally Code: 174-914-139
    Current stats: 37 members / 100,000,000 GP
    Or just join our guild: We might be giants