Zetas for deathstorm

Tbirds01
1235 posts Member
What are the zetas needed on your night sisters for the deathstorm team in phase 3 of the sith raid? Also, does initiate need to be geared, because all the runs I’ve seen don’t have initiate geared.
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    zMother T lead (The Great Mother), zAsajj unique (Rampage), zOld Daka (Serve Again), initiate Gear 7, Zombie Fast and Healthy
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Absolutely must have for the run to work: talzin lead and ventress unique.
    Really, really, reeeaaaaalllly should have but not technically ‘required’: daka unique (but seriously just get it, save yourself the frustration, the runs without her zeta are far worse 3-4m vs 10m+)
    Kinda nice to have but not needed: talzin unique
    If you really want to waste a zeta: initiate unique (only adds a few hundred thousand and isn’t worth it)

A low gear initiate is generally seen as better, easier to kill off 3 times to help get the run going.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure Talzin's unique is even nice to have. She's gonna die anyway so it doesn't matter if she takes a few extra turns first.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Still can’t get this to work..,is it better to strip mods of talzin and initiate? Or is that my stupid question for the day?
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    I removed Talzin’s diamond and circle mods to make her less durable. I’m still learning the strategy but this helped me a lot.

I’m far from pulling 10M+ though, more like 7 to 9M. I should probably look into Assajj’s mod set. I have a CC+CD set with a 6 dots CD triangle, speed is 226 and offense is 2800. I guess I should opt for an offense+CC set, right? Is speed that important?
  • Options
    Don’t gear up Initiate, she needs to eat up the two revives from Zombie’s unique. The quicker she eats them up, the more topples and damage you can get before Traya reaches enrage.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    g1 lvl 50 Initiate is ideal - lvl 50 allows to equip 3x CC set mods with as much CC as possible
    Yes, this is paper zombie 2.0 and yes, CG won't do anything about it.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Go to YouTube and watch the videos. Infinitley more information than you will get from here.
  • Options
    Isn't deathstorm the aurra sing bounty hunter team?
  • Options
    Need that chunky zombie.
  • Options
    Isn't deathstorm the aurra sing bounty hunter team?

No, it’s the nightsister team.
  • Options
    Also. Start the run with 4 gear 1 level 1 toons. That aren't healers. You want 3 to die to sabers and 1 isolate. When you start your DS run you will have several rounds to get things going and easier to keep taunt on zombie for the first isolate at that point. Lastly, when you have it setup and want to endless wrath to start the topple stand alone with AV. It will reset your stacks on traya making the remaining rounds between topple hurt less.