Bounty Hunter - Prestigious Quest

Is it really necessary to fulfill 500 contracts per bounty hunter for these titles / character portraits? I understand making them a little taxing but seriously, 500 contracts every time you get to another level is REALLY mundane and a bit overkill.

EA please reconsider the requirements for contract fulfillment or at least make SIM processes have a chance to proc a contract fulfillment. That or add a setting priority to target the least healthy enemy first so we can simulate battles using basic attacks to speed the process up a little. It’s exhausting.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Payout, not contract. It takes time, but manually doing GW is 12/day. When there's Marquee events you get approximately 25 more per character event too.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    I wish more battles had wamp myself.....
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    wampa I mean
  • Options
    BamWrath wrote: »
    wampa I mean

If/when they start replacing hoth tb with geonesis the wampa one is going to be awful
  • Options
    Filling Boba’s contract 500 times is way easier than beating 50 Wampas. Whatever, it’s a time intensive goal with minimal rewards outside of ticking off a quest achievement.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    kurtisblow wrote: »
    Filling Boba’s contract 500 times is way easier than beating 50 Wampas. Whatever, it’s a time intensive goal with minimal rewards outside of ticking off a quest achievement.
    This. I completed Boba's 500 battles months ago. I am only now within sight of completing the Wampa requirement.
  • Options
    I'm on BH quest 5 of 7.

Boba, Greedo and IG have 500 contract payout requirements.
  • Options
    TW is normally a good place to find Wampa. Just throw Boba on a squad with your best 4 toons to take out the opposition Wampa.
  • Options
    So the payouts you accumulate for other toons do not carry over to the next quest? Hmmm, sounds like i'm abandoning this one 250+ in for Boba.
  • Options
    Yes, I’m aware of how to complete the contracts with GW which is how I’ve been farming contracts but that’s incredibly time intensive. We are talking about 1500 manual contract fulfillments just to clear those three levels. It’s mundane to say the least. A setting that prioritizes the least healthy character would be a quick way to write some programming in that allows you to SIM a little faster making these contracts easier to fulfill. Basic attack, select. Target least healthy, select. SIM and away you go. Simple fix.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, they made it necessary.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Payout, not contract. It takes time, but manually doing GW is 12/day. When there's Marquee events you get approximately 25 more per character event too.

It is in fact the “contract” that has to occur prior to getting a payout. The payout or reward is the bonus you get by fulfilling the contract. You don’t fulfill the contract you don’t get the payout. We’re trying to say the same thing in the end but one doesn’t come without the other. Some leaders are harder to fulfill contracts with. Bossk is the easiest I’ve found and promotes regen for longitude.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Meathammer23

What I meant was for THAT particular BH's quest you don't need to fulfill THEIR contract. Just A contract. Easiest is Boba because unless you all die you have a 4/5 chance of completing his, unless the first to take a turn is the last killed and the battle ends.

So if you're doing Greedos quest for example, he doesn't have to be the leader. AI will almost always get Boba's contract done on auto but it is terrible at prioritizing other BH contracts without constant manual intervention. It's why they are easy targets in Arena.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Meathammer23

What I meant was for THAT particular BH's quest you don't need to fulfill THEIR contract. Just A contract. Easiest is Boba because unless you all die you have a 4/5 chance of completing his, unless the first to take a turn is the last killed and the battle ends.

There are also cases where it doesn't count the kill, such as when the character in question gets killed by TDs or DoTs. Just to clarify.