Fallen Anakin Hero's Journey

I've heard a rumor this might be coming. If that's true, I only have one thought:
If one of the levels isnt you controlling JKA against wave after wave of younglings, I will probably quit the game.

Replies

• Options
    efolyeu15hjd.png
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    That would be a kinda sick yet fun affair: Your challenge isn't to defeat them (what threat could they pose you?)...but, rather, to take them all down fast enough so none get away.
  • Options
    We also need him to face several waves against coarse, rough, irritating sand that has gotten everywhere.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to get more actual content (expanding already existing game modes or adding completely new ones) instead of just another bunch of characters that we can farm to 7* in 6 months or panic farm with our hoarded crystals.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Why is fallen Anakin such a popular thing? He barely existed pre suit and we already have Vader in the game. Not the mention another wave of farms to get this needles duplicate
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Why is fallen Anakin such a popular thing? He barely existed pre suit and we already have Vader in the game. Not the mention another wave of farms to get this needles duplicate

THANK YOU!!! Some one else finally said it
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Wookiebush wrote: »
    I've heard a rumor this might be coming. If that's true, I only have one thought:
    If one of the levels isnt you controlling JKA against wave after wave of younglings, I will probably quit the game.

They wouldn't do that. Now they might have an event where you have to sell younglings to buy gear....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »

THANK YOU!!! Some one else finally said it

Because Yellow-Eye, hood-adorned, red lightsaber wielding (at least in the concept art and RotS video game) is Anakin's strongest form. Having that version of him would be, not only really cool to see, but also give Empire a boost (which would be pretty cool) and a very interesting take. It would be, in function, very similar to Ahsoka and Fulcrum Ahsoka.
  • Options
    I’ve always hated the fallen Anakin idea. I’m aware other characters were on screen for as much or less time than him, but those characters still have some sort of plausible synergy with their faction (Veers, Starck, etc.). Fallen Anakin was a plot device, a means to an end, which is Vader.

Only way I’ll accept a fallen Anakin is if they give GK an insta-dismember ability against him.
  • Options
    All for it, been asking for it for ever.
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Options

Agreed.