Please remove TW from the game and give everybody auto-rewards, your servers suck!

AleSahnDroh_1979
950 posts Member
edited May 2019
Every time, every TW, the same crashes festival.... very tired....

Replies

• Options
    never had crashes in tw, must be your device
  • NasRegal
    142 posts Member
    Options
    I've had this but mostly in fleet battles, primarily when battling in the kitchen, guess where I don't do my battles now?
    Note where it happens and try to avoid launching fights there, that's what I do now.
  • Options
    Never had a crash in TW.
    Still sucks thought
  • Options
    Yea, I've had one or two connection errors resulting in lost battles in TW and TB, but it is my internet not their servers, sorry to say.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    No.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    This looks like a rage post. I never have issues with TW and I like the zeta rewards.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    definately don't remove TW, but the crashes happen too often to not have something to do with the game itself. My game is laggy-er for sure in TW than anywhere else ingame. Crashes don't happen enough for me personally for it to really be a problem, but it's still annoying when it happens.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    definately don't remove TW, but the crashes happen too often to not have something to do with the game itself. My game is laggy-er for sure in TW than anywhere else ingame. Crashes don't happen enough for me personally for it to really be a problem, but it's still annoying when it happens.

Same here, not really crashing but seems to be more taxing to my phone, and the same thing happens in TB. It seems that the whole structure is poorly optimised.
  • Options
    Yup the crashes are a pain I’m on iOS and always when several events are on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ to help highlight the issues.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>