Malak event date?

Ninjah9
906 posts Member
Does anyone remember how long after DR did Malak come out?

Replies

• Options
    Malak already came back last week. You didn't miss him, did you?
  • Options
    August
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    What!?
  • Options
    It was either 2 weeks after the DR event began or ended. Can't remember which. Think it was after it ended though
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    Didnt malak come out like a few weeks after revan?
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It was either 2 weeks after the DR event began or ended. Can't remember which. Think it was after it ended though [/quot Sounds about right
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    It was either 2 weeks after the DR event began or ended. Can't remember which. Think it was after it ended though [/quot Sounds about right

Revan? No malak. You can check the dates of the events in the dev announcements section. It was 2 weeks, with a 3 day notice
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »

Revan? No malak. You can check the dates of the events in the dev announcements section. It was 2 weeks, with a 3 day notice

That was a mistake post
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    Is it listed by the devs?
  • Options
    August is a CG I side joke. You asked something that CG didn’t tell us so no one knows.

You would knew this if you paid attention before asking
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Swgohevents is the answer to every question like this. No need for a thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    My personal opinion is that they'll hold Malak until after the New Geonosian TB. That would keep $$$ flowing and be an event they could throw in while they "verify" that the new TB is working as intended...
  • Options
    DR was released March 25 and ran a week, probably March 31. Malak event started April 12 and ran through the weekend.
  • Options
    My personal opinion is , just like its first release, it will be back for 3 days, approximately 2 weeks after this DR event.
    So look for around end of June.

I think they are bringing DR and Malak back, slightly early (if you can even say that) before new TB and GAC get massively underway.
    To give a chance to level some playing field and make it more about mods, ability. Not “having” or “not having” one specific toon for lack of legitimate chance to get it.

Just my opinion
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Reminder that the Darth Revan event was originally delayed two weeks, so we might see an extra two weeks before the Malak event happens.
    Still not a he.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Reminder that the Darth Revan event was originally delayed two weeks, so we might see an extra two weeks before the Malak event happens.

Hmm, good point
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

Or, we may see it released at the original date and not delayed date too.
    Could go either way.
    Shouldn’t be more than 2-4 weeks from now though.
  • Options
    Real question is, do they give 3 days notice again?
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    04/12 + 90 days with a variable +/- = mid to end of July is the return.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options

Could go either way.

Or, it's never coming back.
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Could go either way.

Or, it's never coming back.

False
    Fake news

No event toon has not returned
  • Options
    Darth Malak hasn't returned.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Darth Malak hasn't returned.

Good point. That hadn't occurred to me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    August is a CG I side joke. You asked something that CG didn’t tell us so no one knows.

You would knew this if you paid attention before asking

The only dumb question is the one not asked, yet there are plenty of dumb answers that pre existed much like yours here already. (If you'd payed attention before opening your dumb mouth) guess you just needed the world to know not only were you a je rk but a hypocrite as well. Excellent work there.