weekly shop

Tarah
202 posts Member
nothing to buy with ally points?!?!? oh great..,. thx...

Replies

• Options
    Yep, nothing in my shop; only geo spy and purple mat.
    Still better than a few purple mat for 50k though...
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    It's a SLAP in our FACE
  • Options
    I'd buy 20 purple mats for 100K every day / 6 hours. Long may they continue.
  • Options
    Oberon1066 wrote: »

Here’s hoping they don’t change it up next week.
  • Options
    At first, the weekly store was advertised as a place to spend all those excess ally points ... this isn’t that week ...
  • Options
    True...this week is nothin' there....
  • Options

May be good for you but what about players with over 2k purples.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Yes this week is the first week i m not buying anything. Only stuff i dont need. Awesome

fof1ebhk51cu.png

• Options
    I would still rather turn them into shard shop currency for gear. Wish they would align the buttons for zombie simming if they're not going to let us buy 20 at a time.
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Game can't make everyone happy all the time. I have over 2k purples and a maxed Spy. So I just ignore this store and hope for better next week.

To OP, the ally point deals are so bad, you should be thankful CG helped you fix your bad habit of using them here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tcetter
    55 posts Member
    Options
    To OP, the ally point deals are so bad, you should be thankful CG helped you fix your bad habit of using them here.

Because simming bronzium cards is where the value is at! If anyone needs me I’ll be busy do so for the next 90 minutes.

• TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Tcetter wrote: »

Because simming bronzium cards is where the value is at! If anyone needs me I’ll be busy do so for the next 90 minutes.

If your 90 minutes is more important than shard shop currency, sure.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Don't buy it. Problem solved!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    6b2okppptrsy.jpeg
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    I still have about 20 toons that need purple mats and I spend my ally points every day for gear. I understand some may have the full toon set, but different people are in different positions. Nobody can always be pleased all the time unfortunately.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options

This.
  • Options
    Just download an auto clicker and let it run through the night. Ended up with tons of shards from doing this