Episode III Anakin and Obi-Wan character ideas

Allenb60
2171 posts Member
edited August 2020
Sith Apprentice Anakin, Sith attacker that controls and defeats unaware enemies
Strike Down, basic ability - Deal physical damage to target enemy and deal 25% more damage if they don't have foresight. If the target is defeated this turn, they can't be revived.

Force Choke, special ability with a three turn cooldown - Deal physical damage to the target and dispel their positive effects. Inflict health down (40%), healing immunity and buff immunity on them for two turns.

Duel of Fate, special ability with a three turn cooldown - Anakin and the target enemy have their turn meter equalized. Both units are marked and are instantly defeated if they take damage from an attack during each other's next turn. These effects can't be evaded or resisted. This ability starts on cooldown.

New Empire, leader ability - Anakin and Clone allies gain 10% offense, critical chance and speed (stacking) for two turns whenever an enemy is unable to assist, recover health or gain a positive effect. Anakin and Clone allies gain advantage for one turn at the start of the encounter and whenever they assist an ally, which can't be prevented or dispelled. While Anakin and Clone allies have advantage, they gain critical damage equal to their critical chance and enemies can't assist against them.

If you're not with me, unique ability - Anakin's attacks can't be evaded. While Anakin is present, enemies with lower speed than him regain buff immunity or healing immunity for two turns whenever they lose either effect, which can't be evaded. Whenever an enemy loses buff immunity or healing immunity, Anakin takes a bonus turn and gains speed up for two turns.

Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi tank that stalls until allies arrive
So Uncivilized, basic ability - Deal special damage to target enemy and deal double damage if they used an ability that is an attack during their last turn.

Hello There, special ability with a four turn cooldown - Obi-Wan gains taunt, defense up and critical hit immunity for one turn. When this taunt effect expires, Galactic Republic allies have all negative effects dispelled and gain retribution for three turns.

Not to Worry, special ability with a four turn cooldown - Galactic Republic allies have their current protection percentages equalized, then they recover 20% protection. Obi-Wan takes a bonus turn.

Patience, leader ability - Galactic Republic allies gain 50% counter damage, 25% max protection, and gain their target's offense whenever they attack an enemy. All units have their speed set to one while they have ended their turn more times than another unit.

Only a Sith Deals in Absolutes!, unique ability - Obi-Wan is immune to negative effects that can't be dispelled. If Obi-Wan is the only tank ally at the start of the encounter, other Galactic Republic allies gain stealth and are considered not present by other units until the start of their first turn.
Post edited by Allenb60 on

Replies

• Options
    Gotta say I love these. Ability names are fantastic
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't like clones. Be happy for 5 han solos already ingame.
  • Options
    Strojař wrote: »

Bet you're gonna hate the clone reworks/new clones lol
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Gotta say I love these. Ability names are fantastic

Thanks, I thought the names were kind of corny but I'm glad to hear that isn't totally the case.

He could also work under EP, the leadership is mostly just a JKR counter. Yeah, I'm happy with the current Anakin and Vader, but I'm also wishful for more prequel content
    Edit: whoops I thought you were saying you don't like the clone trooper synergy with Anakin, my bad
    Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

Hell how.many blaster packing grenade tossing palette swaps exist outside of Halo wars power rangers? Another brunette with a gun how about original. Sadme rolo Leia jynn mob enforcer Bleuch... Just reskin Han with boobs and a ponytail huh. Ooo ooo a box of crayons and a stormtrooper change one animation each and we got new content.... Gsy
  • Options
    As for your Anakin idea kudos, Kenobi sounds good but I'd rather not...