Sith Raid P3 Loop

Since the new TB is out and GAC is up and running, any news on what is happening with the P3 Talzin/Anakin loop?

In it's current state, it's not really promoting anyone working to better their raid scores and it's encouraging you to not gear a toon ... seems like the opposite of what we want.

Replies

• Options
    Our guild just outlawed loop teams in p3.

If you want it to stop affecting raid outcomes, better to handle it yourselves than wait for CG to do it for you.
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Options
    while at same time finally some guilds are getting first win. im 4m gp. but never won hsith.
  • Options
    In our guild we let it ride out till they fix. It is some major damage though.
  • sir_Phantom_Jedi
    410 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Our guild has decide to let it ride until CG fix it.

There are a lot more more pressing problems out their to be fixed first.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    It is kind of annoying the same couple people taking first and second every single raid
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Tactical wrote: »
    Since the new TB is out and GAC is up and running, any news on what is happening with the P3 Talzin/Anakin loop?

In it's current state, it's not really promoting anyone working to better their raid scores and it's encouraging you to not gear a toon ... seems like the opposite of what we want.

Dude. All the issues in the game and you choose the one that helps makes a miserable raid end quicker. Good grief.

We don't use it and it goes fast anyway. Maybe work on some teams, or look for a better guild.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It is kind of annoying the same couple people taking first and second every single raid
    Just ask them not to use the bug?
    Just use the bug by yourself?
  • haysswa1
    169 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I used the anakin/ns squad got my 7* traya and now no longer use it to make room for others to get her done faster. And not once did anyone complain, in fact they wanted it done faster. I've coached others on how to do it but no one is biting(too much of a pain, too rng dependant, having to get the stars to align etc.) . We're a casual guild and not many people vie for the top spot anyway. I still got 2nd by only doing 16mil from 2 attacks, a jtr ph1 and jkr ph2. The raid did take longer to beat but people never complained one way or another.
    I guess it all depends on you and how your guild operates. Me, I'd like to get my rewards as fast as possible regardless of how we get it down and who places 1st or top 10 for that matter.
    I can see the other side as well. I agree that if you are in a highly competitive guild you wouldn't want the easy cheesy being done and should put a stop to it.
    Good luck and game on!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    We banned it just because most still haven't 7-starred Traya and it would be unfair to the folks who don't have the tools to run the loop.

The team really doesn't even seem worth addressing though, tbh. HSTR is old content at this point and it's only one phase. It seems pretty ridiculous at this point to keep babysitting it and pretending it's endgame, especially with the new TB out.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    We havent been using it. Our P3 doesnt last about an hour anyway with the tier change. Besides farmboy has been soloing phase 3 way before anakin came into the picture.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Farmboy is way more effort though, this is just set on auto and walk away, which is not the intention of the raid (yet).
  • Options
    Our guild let's it ride. It doesn't affect much other than to make the raid go quicker. It is still the same 5 people that put the effort in and get top 5 while the other 45 don't and get lower scores.

The same 4 or 5 players got top 5 before the finn team, during the finn team, after the finn nerf, and now during the ns anakin team. Some people just care more about doing the raids that are on farm while others are fine with sitting back and taking slightly less rewards.

With g13 and new characters it's only a matter of time before more teams come out that can solo phases of a raid or the whole raid. And like the tank raid and the pit raid it'll ultimately be up to the individual on how badly they want top spots. Before the pit sim, it was only about 15 people that took the time to auto it each time. Only 2 or 3 in my guild take the time to solo the tank raid. So the same will be true for the sith raid. A few will take the time to run the big dmg teams and they'll get the bigger rewards.

It seems fair to me.

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing I dont like about it is that it made my very situational Aurra Sing Zeta completely useless now. I only ever used it for that phase.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    The only thing I dont like about it is that it made my very situational Aurra Sing Zeta completely useless now. I only ever used it for that phase.

Sadly that is just part of the natural progression of the game. I habe my str down to three teams. Jtr in p1, revan in p2, and ns in p3. And that hits 30-50 mil depending on rng. I used to use chex mix, bh, and a few other teams but they just don't do enough dmg to be worth it.

Same happened when ABC made chirpatine useless. And same happened for pit but i don't remember the teams other than zader lead i used to solo it. It's just what happens when new characters come out.
  • Options
    Can’t wait to see the uproar over Wat Tambor soloing the entire raid whilst riding on top of Negotiator with his T-Shirt that reads from the back side, “If you can read this, Nest fell off”.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Tactical wrote: »

Dude. All the issues in the game and you choose the one that helps makes a miserable raid end quicker. Good grief.

We don't use it and it goes fast anyway. Maybe work on some teams, or look for a better guild.

Maybe you're the exact kind of person I was hoping would respond. #pwned
  • Options

All the issues in the game and you choose the one that helps makes a miserable raid end quicker. Good grief.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Wow I got pwned here and then pwned again via private message. Luckily the ignore list is a thing and now I don't have to worry about getting pwned anymore.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Wow I got pwned here and then pwned again via private message. Luckily the ignore list is a thing and now I don't have to worry about getting pwned anymore.

pwnt!

rtt: SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

ps is there a way to have replies saved so I can just say "It makes the sth raid bearable" and have it just appear every time one of these threads comes up? same with, well, 89.7% of threads, I guess, but still
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • C4L3B87
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I love the loop teams! I’ve never used any of them but our guild has a few that do it. It makes a trivial raid go by so much faster and I don’t have to run a chex team to take out 5-10%. I hope they never fix it!!