Panic farm for next meta

LS meta in Sep
Followed by DS in Dec

Start panic farming / gearing Shaak ti (along with GR jedis, clones, etc) for an inevitable event that should drop in 2-4 weeks...?

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    LS Geo TB. Not much of a surprise. And not really Meta. It's self-inflicted panic farming *if* you choose to participate in it.
  • Options
    That's a given. I was thinking more on the lines of a new meta toon like malak requiring shaak ti & unused GR jedis / clones
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Get your Rose to 7* for Ep. 9.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    501st + whatever $$$ toon they throw at us next = Youngling slaying Anakin.
  • Options
    If you aren't pushing your Shaak Ti farm right now, you are going to miss out on the September event.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    If you aren't pushing your Shaak Ti farm right now, you are going to miss out on the September event.

Its going to be a while til my Shark Tea is 7*
  • Options
    Trying to panic farm shaak ti. Drop rates are below average but not lower than 20 percent. She has been in shipments twiceso far for me
  • Options

While I agree with you, the likelihood of people getting her and clones up to requirements for said hypothetical event is poor, ie g13, zetas each toon 18500 gp or some other obnoxious number...
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

While I agree with you, the likelihood of people getting her and clones up to requirements for said hypothetical event is poor, ie g13, zetas each toon 18500 gp or some other obnoxious number...
    They won't make a power threshold that can't be achieved with gear only. Making zeta mats an absolute requirement locks out a considerable amount of potential spenders.
  • Options
    Dark side rey will be the christmas meta
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Dark side rey will be the christmas meta

I think it's going to be LS Rey first, followed up with DS Rey.

And then evil C3PO will be the Malak type character to make DS Rey super meta.
  • Options
    Trying to panic farm shaak ti. Drop rates are below average but not lower than 20 percent. She has been in shipments twiceso far for me

I've gotten 4 shards so far. 4
    Don't think I'm going to make it
  • Options
    Assuming a 4 week window for a new event from when Shaak became f2p, you'd need to spend approx 18k crystals to 7star her... which when compared to the cost at launch isn't bad at all.

330 - 50 (free shards) = 280 shards to buy/farm
    If you buy 50% & farm 50% then
    140 shards x 80 cps (cost per shard) when buying = 11200
    140 shards x 45 cps when farming (33% drop rate, 150 energy cost, 75 node refresh cost, 5 shards per day x 28 days) = 6300

There could also be a panic bundle before the event drops which might make things easier.
  • Options
    I wonder who lied you that Shaak ti will be needed for anything?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Mesune wrote: »

Well shes currently a pretty darn good DR + Malak counter.

Definitely will be needed for geo TB

The legendary is a bit far fetched but possible.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    A new legendary/journey/whatever event is inbound. If you had to guess the requirements, would you think it will be a squad of 2.5+ years old Clone troopers or something that involves a toon that has just been released to fleet node farm?

And even if not, Clones will be key for LS Geo TB, likely the way Geos are for DS. Shaak Ti is a safe bet for either of the reasons above.
  • Options
    Just a thought: based on the name of the bundles being offered, maybe we’re getting a 4th 501st, namely Arch-trooper
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    A new legendary/journey/whatever event is inbound. If you had to guess the requirements, would you think it will be a squad of 2.5+ years old Clone troopers or something that involves a toon that has just been released to fleet node farm?

And even if not, Clones will be key for LS Geo TB, likely the way Geos are for DS. Shaak Ti is a safe bet for either of the reasons above.

I think it's in response to posts like this, which make it sound like it's already confirmed.

I've gotten 4 shards so far. 4
    Don't think I'm going to make it

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Shaak ti in weekly shipments

What do the tea leaves reveal...?
  • Options
    Maybe shark tea is the gba of LSTB?? Either way she’s the newest toon available and you should be farming her.
  • Options
    Regular node farming vs panic farming (which includes buying shards whenever available) are quite different.

The latter can empty your crystal reserves quite quickly, so you need to make an informed choice... Or would you call it a wager ;)